GDT: Rangers vs Devils, 3/6/21, 1:00 PM, MSG+2

mfitz804

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

This really sucks.

You can lose and be enjoyable to watch. You can lose and show positive signs of growth. This team just goes out of its way to infuriate their fans. They are everything I hate about a hockey team- low IQ, mentally weak, unstructured, and flat-out disorganized. Oh- and passionless. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

You can lose and be enjoyable to watch. You can lose and show positive signs of growth. This team just goes out of its way to infuriate their fans. They are everything I hate about a hockey team- low IQ, mentally weak, unstructured, and flat-out disorganized. Oh- and passionless. 

Losing is a disease and this franchise is completely infected at this point.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Honestly, I'm happy with our young players. They won't win games all by themselves though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

What’s funny is that the young kids look far more hungry and impressive than the vets. The veteran players sum up exactly what you’ve described.

Edited by devlman
  • Like 3

I feel like my head is gonna explode watching these guys. This is some of the worst defense I’ve ever seen from this franchise. It’s embarrassing.

1 minute ago, Devs3cups said:

Honestly, I'm happy with our young players. They won't win games all by themselves though.

The young guys are okay. Collectively, as a team, they are a trainwreck right now. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

I feel like my head is gonna explode watching these guys. This is some of the worst defense I’ve ever seen from this franchise. It’s embarrassing.

The young guys are okay. Collectively, as a team, they are a trainwreck right now. 

That, I can agree with.

• Like 1

Just now, devlman said:

I’d sell off the vets as quickly as possible and call up Merkley, Foote, Walsh, etc

Yep. I don’t want these kids exposed to this lazy, uninspired, ‘as long as the checks clear’ pond hockey bullsh!t. And as I type that, another penalty. 

• Like 2