GDT: Devils @ Bruins 3/7/21 5:00pm NBCSN

NJDfan1711

I`m tired after covid and look  on tired players after covid. They have a heavy schedule, I have a heavy schedule. I feel bad, and they feel bad. It makes everyone feel even worse.

Edited by Guadana

Well...PP still doesn't click, forecheck is soft and ineffective, but they survived and didn't look too bad. Does anyone have an idea about our shot blocking stats? It seems like 90% of them go through in every game as opposed to our poor shooting attempts. Hope they'll stay focused in the 2nd. Bruins PP is coming at some point...

1 minute ago, Devs64 said:

Well...PP still doesn't click, forecheck is soft and ineffective, but they survived and didn't look too bad. Does anyone have an idea about our shot blocking stats? It seems like 90% of them go through in every game as opposed to our poor shooting attempts. Hope they'll stay focused in the 2nd. Bruins PP is coming at some point...

4-1 us in blocked shots

1 minute ago, Devs64 said:

Bryce is doing an awesome live review of the game. 

11 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

NBC just talked about how consistent Palmieri is so I don't think they've watched any Devils hockey

Across seasons, he’s actually been amazingly consistent.  Within seasons, yeah, most of the time he’s quite streaky.