GDT: Devils @ Islanders 3/11 7:00pm MSG

NJDfan1711

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

What’s the fvcking point of even playing the rest of these games? Every game is more infuriating than the next.

That’s why I’m saying can’t we just give all the kids some ice time and experience. What’s the point of having Palms and Vats play 18 mins a night

• Like 2

Two more games in a row against this a$$hole team too. Can’t wait. And they just lie down and take it like a plastic fvck doll. No snarl. No sandpaper. No messages sent. Just pathetic, uninspired, ‘as long as the check clears’ bullsh!t fvcking garbage every night. 

Drop this fvcking sad pathetic excuse of a hockey team from the league.  Just get rid of them, why not?  At least everyone in this forum won’t be pissed for 2 1/2 hours every other day.  Who fvcking cares if they get dropped?  Bunch of fvcking losers from the bottom to the bottom.  Wasn’t a mistype, no one associated with this fvcking franchise is at the top.  Fvck them all.

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Two more games in a row against this a$$hole team too. Can’t wait. And they just lie down and take it like a plastic fvck doll. No snarl. No sandpaper. No messages sent. Just pathetic, uninspired, ‘as long as the check clears’ bullsh!t fvcking garbage every night. 

Yeah they need some semblance of grit.  And fight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Hey Dano.... don’t talk.

I'm actually watching the islanders broadcast.  Much less irritating and pretty evenly called game. I couldn't imagine listening to Dano's homerism right now with how these clowns are playing. I would want to break my TV set

3 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

If fitz doesnt get rid of the useless vets next season and keeps these 2 loser coaches, we will become the senators....a perennial losing team that cant learn how to win. 

How the fvck is this not already the Devils? Did I miss something?  They’re wayyyyyy beyond a perennial losing team.