GDT: Islanders @ Devils 3/13 7PM

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two things that I’m really not loving about the Devils franchise:  too many guys too used to losing, and a complete lack of sticking up for each other in key moments.  I do think the players are tryin

Posted Images

Great job by Zacha there.  He's gaining a ton of confidence.  Dare I say that guy could be worthy of an A on his jersey next season - he looks like he gives a fvck and is having fun out there - we need more of that.

Blackwood looks great so far.  Glad we killed a penalty which shouldn't have even been a penalty to begin with, but we need to be MUCH better at clearing the puck - we were lazy on a few clearing attempts and it's just costing us more time and effort in our own zone.

• Like 1
Just now, Jerrydevil said:

Is Kiefer Bellows the son of Brian Bellows?

Interesting, I completely forgot about him - he was an Islander (and a Cap?) for a number of years, right?

2 minutes ago, Jerrydevil said:

Is Kiefer Bellows the son of Brian Bellows?

Just looked it up - you're right, he is his son.  I was right about Bellow being on the Caps, but he didn't play for the Isles - it was mostly the Canadiens which I was drawing a blank on.

1 minute ago, Devs3cups said:

Yes he is!

The 1991 Cup finals between Minnesota and Pittsburgh was the first SCF I remember watching. Bellows was a great scorer for those North Stars teams.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Just looked it up - you're right, he is his son.  I was right about Bellow being on the Caps, but he didn't play for the Isles - it was mostly the Canadiens which I was drawing a blank on.

Original Lightning player too right? My brain don't remember like it used to

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

He and Denis Savard got their names etched on the Cup with that 1993 Canadiens squad.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

JFC Blackwood just ain’t right 

I mean that's a hell of a shot and he was screened imo. I lowkey blame Palms for going all in on a 2-on-2 on a penalty kill. 

Edited by Devs3cups
Just now, Devs3cups said:

I mean that's a hell of a shot and he was screened. I lowkey blame Palms for going all in on a 2-on-2 on a penalty kill. 

Nah he’s gotta stop that. At least get a piece of it.