GDT: Islanders @ Devils 3/13 7PM

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two things that I’m really not loving about the Devils franchise:  too many guys too used to losing, and a complete lack of sticking up for each other in key moments.  I do think the players are tryin

Posted Images

Just now, Devil Dan 56 said:

Nice that we can make Bellows look like an absolute superstar 

Guy hasn’t had a point in over a year. Absolutely fvcking pathetic.

• Like 1
Just now, MadDog2020 said:

I’m so sick of everything about this franchise, not the least of which is the unlistenable broadcast.

I kinda tune Dano out, not really intentionally, but I tend to listen and hear Cangi a lot more, who I think is actually quite good.  It's probably because he's the PBP guy, but still.  

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

I’m so sick of everything about this franchise, not the least of which is the unlistenable broadcast.

I once again chose to listen to the islanders broadcast. I cant stomach Dano anymore. 

1 minute ago, slasher72 said:

Vats stood there like a statue lol. 

At this point, I’d replace him with the Brodeur statue from outside the Rock. Would anyone really notice any difference?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

same, Don't care give me the away broadcast while this team continues to sh!t the bed.  Another terriblely frustrating sesson.

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Where is this team's leader to get their heads out of their asses and tie this thing up?

Umm, they flat out don’t have the fvcking talent to tie it up, fvcking period!  They’re absolute sh!t which is putting it lightly.  Garbage franchise

• Confused 1