GDT: Buffalo @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

MadDog2020, I was surprised to see a GDT so early, but once I realized it was your birthday, I knew why you started one after midnight. 

Happy Burthday, MadDog2020. May it be an enjoyable one and one with a Devils victory later this evening to top off your special day. 

I too think that if the Devils can play as they did in the 2nd and 3rd period of the last game against the Islanders the should beat the cellar dweller Sabres.

Let's Go Devils for yourselves and MadDog2020 get 2 points.

BTW, MadDog2020, you know that if they break the, at home losing streak, you will have to write the GDT and declare that it is your birthday every game. 

Let's enjoy 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Brewskies said:

BTW, MadDog2020, you know that if they break the, at home losing streak, you will have to write the GDT and declare that it is your birthday every game. 

They’re also wearing Reverse Retros. So if they win, he also has to do it for every Reverse Retro game, because that would be some strong winning mojo he has. 

Happy Birthday my man. Glad things are a little better for you this year rather than celebrating with impending quarantine like last year. 

LGD

• Like 2

A team so sh!tty their own local paper added the Kraken to its power rankings just to put their beloved Sabres below them versus a team that we look at and say, “well, at least it’s with youth and not over the hill vets who aren’t trying”.... wait I think we still say that anyway....

please PLEASE PLEASE beat this freaking team.

If not for us, than the birthday boy’s sanity. 

• Like 2

Hope this is a happy b-day for you MD2020...

and doubly hope that you're not counting on the Devils to bring you that happiness.

L G M F D!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Happy Birthday my man. Glad things are a little better for you this year rather than celebrating with impending quarantine like last year. 

Hi mfitz804, you quoted me and then added the above. I know this is for MadDog2020. Also the entire message may have been for MD. So you might want to post it to MD so he see it. I know he will appreciate your comments.

Have a nice day. 

Let's Go Devils, it is point time

18 minutes ago, Brewskies said:

Hi mfitz804, you quoted me and then added the above. I know this is for MadDog2020. Also the entire message may have been for MD. So you might want to post it to MD so he see it. I know he will appreciate your comments.

Have a nice day. 

Let's Go Devils, it is point time

Fist part of my message was in reference to yours, hence the quote. 

Birthday wishes were for MD. I think he saw that but if not, this should clear it up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

and doubly hope that you're not counting on the Devils to bring you that happiness.

I wouldn’t count on the Devils to not ruin my toast if they were making it for me at this point, so you don’t have to worry about that CR. 🤣

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Fist part of my message was in reference to yours, hence the quote. 

Birthday wishes were for MD. I think he saw that but if not, this should clear it up. 

I saw the original Fitz. Your birthday wishes are much appreciated sir! 🍺

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I wouldn’t count on the Devils to not ruin my toast if they were making it for me at this point, so you don’t have to worry about that CR. 🤣

Fvcking Nasreddine has no clue how to teach players to make toast. 

• Haha 1

Lindy, just before the team takes the ice,  with a tear in his eye,  (This is Mad Dog's time! their time is OVER) Bring it home for Mad Dog! And a roar erupts in the locker room louder than anything heard before. btw, Happy birthday Mad Dog?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1