Funding. Whitelist the site from ad blockers please. Or donate..

DevilMinder

Hi all, I was prompted to look through the financials of NJDevs because Paypal dinged me twice already this year for $90/mo for hosting here. The revenue picture isn't great. This is the ad report for the last month...$2

image.png

It appears that although traffic is up almost 35% from last year the ad displays are down to only 25% of the visitors. Amazon  referral bounties have dwindled to nothing (2$) for the entire year.

So the short of it, can I ask you all to white-list this site from any ad blockers you have and remember to use the amazon referral link when shopping there?

If the shortfalls keep happening I am going to have to figure out some more drastic measures.

Thanks again everyone

Brad "DM" Smith

My Venmo -

Username @njdevs  www.venmo.com/njdevs

Paypal-

https://www.paypal.me/njdevs

• Sad 1

Thanks for the update.  I would hate to see this site go away!  Is there a monthly option?  Even if it is for something small, like $1-2 per month, if a lot of people all did this it would start to bring up the revenue stream some.

On 3/20/2021 at 10:26 AM, DevilMinder said:

Hi all, I was prompted to look through the financials of NJDevs because Paypal dinged me twice already this year for $90/mo for hosting here. The revenue picture isn't great. This is the ad report for the last month...$2

image.png

It appears that although traffic is up almost 35% from last year the ad displays are down to only 25% of the visitors. Amazon  referral bounties have dwindled to nothing (2$) for the entire year.

So the short of it, can I ask you all to white-list this site from any ad blockers you have and remember to use the amazon referral link when shopping there?

If the shortfalls keep happening I am going to have to figure out some more drastic measures.

Thanks again everyone

Brad "DM" Smith

My Venmo -

Username @njdevs  www.venmo.com/njdevs

Paypal-

https://www.paypal.me/njdevs

How does the Amazon link work? Just click here and buy? If it opens up in the app, is it still good? 

21 hours ago, MB3 said:

I agree. I wonder if there's a way to have subscribers to help offset the cost? I'd be happy to pay monthly, quarterly or annually. 

The cost of that plus your subscription to Pavel Zacha’s OnlyFans is probably too much to spend per month...

• Haha 2