Which Devils Jersey did you get that you regret?

mfitz804

Yeah I totally wouldn't be able to pick out which jerseys were a bootlegs at the arena.  I only knew the color of mine was off when it was next to my other official jerseys.  I guess I just don't pay enough attention to that sort of thing.

9 minutes ago, point said:

I have two jerseys. Holik, the year before he walked, and Rafalski, th ed year before he walked. Needless to say, I haven't purchased any since. 

Both still quality guys that aren’t embarrassing to wear. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Both still quality guys that aren’t embarrassing to wear. 

Yeah those guys won two Cups each here. No shame in those at all. In fact, I picked up a Rafalski jersey on eBay a few years back. I also have a Rafalski game-used stick I nabbed at one of the old equipment sales they used to hold at the draft parties.

Edited by MadDog2020

Didn't know where to put this so figured this was the best thread.  Pajama shirt attached, obviously have had it for many years.  Would you toss it considering how worn out it is with all the holes or could you not bring yourself to do it?  I'm debating.

Shirt1.jpg

Shirt2.jpg

33 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

Didn't know where to put this so figured this was the best thread.  Pajama shirt attached, obviously have had it for many years.  Would you toss it considering how worn out it is with all the holes or could you not bring yourself to do it?  I'm debating.

Shirt1.jpg

Shirt2.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

That’s what I was thinking. Hell, the RR’s could be a one year thing and Holtz may never even wear one.

Yeah, I’ll probably hold off on putting a C on my white heritage Nico for this same reason. I like accuracy lol

47 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Yeah, I’ll probably hold off on putting a C on my white heritage Nico for this same reason. I like accuracy lol

That’s why I haven’t sent my blank RR out to Exclusive Pro yet- I want to see Nico actually wear the jersey in a game first before I get it customized.

Edited by MadDog2020

16 hours ago, ajsgolf said:

Shirt1.jpg

Shirt2.jpg

I would sooner frame the shirt and hang it on my wall than throw it out!

22 hours ago, ajsgolf said:

Shirt1.jpg

Shirt2.jpg

you get in a wrestling match with some pitbulls?! you gotta keep it now lol.