Jump to content

GDT: Devils at Bruins - 3/28/21 5:30pm NBCSN


Recommended Posts

I missed Friday's game but saw it was a stinker...the Caps just seem to have our number.  Fortunately, we've actually played well against the Bruins lately, so hopefully we can get back in the Win column today.  The Bruins are starting Halak today, and Marchand isn't in the lineup which is nice.  I expect Blackwood in net for us, and he gets a chance to get his record back to .500 (he's 8-9-1 with a .904 Save %). 

Let's Go Devils.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just saw on twitter that Alain Vigneault has scratched Carter Hart and got him out practicing to get his game back. Cited the fact they basically haven't been able to practice and haven't been able

Idk that I’d put it above Marty’s scorpion save, but yeah, it’s up there. 

Posted Images

It’s a team on paper that should beat us. Of course all that means this year is they don’t play in Buffalo. But we’ve had some luck against them. Let’s hope for more of that. 

LGD

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Blackwood starting, Merkley back in, Maltsev out. I feel sorry for Maltsev. He's looked good when he's played center, not so good when he's played wing. Boqvist also doesn't look so good on the wing. I could see one of them being included in a trade package.

LGD!

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Aitchmack said:

Blackwood starting, Merkley back in, Maltsev out. I feel sorry for Maltsev. He's looked good when he's played center, not so good when he's played wing. Boqvist also doesn't look so good on the wing. I could see one of them being included in a trade package.

LGD!

Boqvist hasn’t looked good at all. I’m afraid he’s another one of these “could’ve been” good players that never really has NHL success. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Boqvist hasn’t looked good at all. I’m afraid he’s another one of these “could’ve been” good players that never really has NHL success. 

He's been looking better in the AHL, where they play him at center.  I think they should try him there and put Zacha on the wing - Zacha has looked ok there. But you're right. He hasn't shown anything at the NHL level yet and the team has a lot of centers at the moment. I could see one of them be included in a trade package for a wing or D.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Aitchmack said:

He's been looking better in the AHL, where they play him at center.  I think they should try him there and put Zacha on the wing - Zacha has looked ok there. But you're right. He hasn't shown anything at the NHL level yet and the team has a lot of centers at the moment. I could see one of them be included in a trade package for a wing or D.

Maybe that’s the answer. Seems to me we have too many centers already, or guys that we play at wing who look better at center. Might be time to move one. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Maybe that’s the answer. Seems to me we have too many centers already, or guys that we play at wing who look better at center. Might be time to move one. 

Do we have too many centers though when Zajac is on his way out, and Nico hasn't sniffed the ice in a month or two?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.