GDT: Devils at Bruins - 3/28/21 5:30pm NBCSN

that escalated quickly will ferrell GIF

So yeah your Milky Way is our Mars Bar. And our Milky Way is your Three Muskateer. 

Being perfectly honest I am not a fan of either. Milky way (three musketeer) is for kids.  

I would just go for a Snickers bar (for the love of God I hope they are the same thing). 

On coconut, I would never buy a Bounty, ever, but they are in our tins of chocolate , they get left till the end. So you basically end up eating one when there is nothing left. And at that point I always think, these really aren't that bad. And then forget that as soon ss they are all gone.  

Tis currently the season for creme eggs and mini eggs, do you guys have those or an equivalent? 

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just saw on twitter that Alain Vigneault has scratched Carter Hart and got him out practicing to get his game back. Cited the fact they basically haven't been able to practice and haven't been able

Idk that I’d put it above Marty’s scorpion save, but yeah, it’s up there. 

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Nicomo said:

Tagalongs in the fridge >>>>>>

there is just no better combination than chocolate and peanut butter. 

reese’s is the only good chocolate peanut butter combo, because it’s more like sugar peanut dust. 

regular chocolate and peanut butter, like from a chocolatier, is trash. 

4 hours ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

that escalated quickly will ferrell GIF

So yeah your Milky Way is our Mars Bar. And our Milky Way is your Three Muskateer. 

Being perfectly honest I am not a fan of either. Milky way (three musketeer) is for kids.  

I would just go for a Snickers bar (for the love of God I hope they are the same thing). 

On coconut, I would never buy a Bounty, ever, but they are in our tins of chocolate , they get left till the end. So you basically end up eating one when there is nothing left. And at that point I always think, these really aren't that bad. And then forget that as soon ss they are all gone.  

Tis currently the season for creme eggs and mini eggs, do you guys have those or an equivalent? 

cadbury cream eggs were GOAT candy status until they got bought by Kraft in 2012 and now they’re just bleh. 

and don’t get me started on the new butterfinger recipe. devastating.

29 minutes ago, MB3 said:

reese’s is the only good chocolate peanut butter combo, because it’s more like sugar peanut dust. 

regular chocolate and peanut butter, like from a chocolatier, is trash. 

This is wrong. I already mentioned Tagalongs, but there’s also 5th Avenue, Butterfinger, etc. A good butterfinger flurry/blizzard (whatever you call them in different parts of the country) are hard to beat for me. 

Plus the best dessert I’ve ever had in my life was a chocolate peanut butter pie with Oreo crust from a local steakhouse in NKY. It’s life changing. If any of you are ever in Cincinnati/NKY do yourself a favor and try Walt’s Hitching Post and get the PB pie (the steaks are amazing, too). 

image.jpeg.06ac53473c7e176e684a7397dcadbb77.jpeg

Edited by Nicomo
Spelling
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MB3 said:

cadbury cream eggs were GOAT candy status until they got bought by Kraft in 2012 and now they’re just bleh. 

and don’t get me started on the new butterfinger recipe. devastating.

Yeah they have reworked the recipe since then but it's still nowhere near the same. There was a company over here who were trying to recreate the original recipe , but I think that got shut down. 

On 3/29/2021 at 10:36 AM, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

On a side note, hard to believe, but Hughes and Palms now have the same glamour numbers...7 G and 9 A each (Hughes has one more GP).  I'm not down on Hughes, and I'm not sure if the compressed schedule is just wearing him out, but he's been looking less and less like the guy who had us all so excited to start the season.  Hoping next season (hopefully played more like a "normal" season) sees Hughes take a definitive step forward...not that he hasn't improved over last year, but I really want to see him look like the guy who started this season for the majority of next season.   

Hopefully the compressed schedule this year has broken him down because he can't continue this way next season.

As for Palms going to Boston, and that is possible, but Boston needs a solid defenseman before they take a "forward" for this season. Maybe they can do both.