GDT: Caps @ Devils- Round 8: The final round (thankfully) 3:00 PM MSG+ NHLN

MadDog2020

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

I hope so. Merk brings some skill and some ‘fvck you’. Two things this team needs more of.

He is small but he plays with some weight. He rides the bumps really well along the boards. 

• Like 1

If Jack didn't have bad luck he would have no luck at all. 

Johnsson just hit someone in the corner and it reminded me of my four year old running into the back of me when he is cross. He just bounced off. I still have no idea what sort of player he is, other than being not very good. 

Good first period, one unlucky bounce has cost us. 

I want Zajac to stay another year. 

4 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Start taking swings at ankles and wrists. We’re not going to beat them, but they play so fvcking dirty and we sit on our ass.

The next time wilson has the puck, literally break his wrist. Swing 14 times if it takes. Wait for after the play. Step on it. I don’t fvcking care, show me SOMETHING to make me clap you gigantic group of loser fvcks. 

Agreed. We aren't beating these pricks. If you can’t beat ‘em, beat the sh!t out of ‘em.

Edited by MadDog2020

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

mackenzie blackwood once again showing us that he’s either prime brodeur or 2020 schneider depending on the night. 

that’s not a number 1 goalie to me.

A ridiculously awesome backhander from a guy (Oshie) in tight, a fluke bounce off his own defenseman (Severson), and then a PP goal allowed by a guy who should've been tied up (Zajac on Ovi).  Yeah, it's all Blackwood's fault.

• Like 1