GDT: Caps @ Devils- Round 8: The final round (thankfully) 3:00 PM MSG+ NHLN

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Yeah I mean, he seems like a passenger on the ice.  He's somewhat creative with the puck, but he's not the fastest guy, nor is he a complete sniper, and sometimes I question his effort.  It's weird because he looks like he should have the speed to keep up with most guys on the ice, but I don't often see him playing a two-way game.  Shame because I think he could be a good penalty killer if he found a way to play more defensively when needed.

He’s spare parts. I don’t care how creative you are with the puck, the lot of these suck off the puck. 

Why were Zajac, Sharangovich, and Kouks good together? Because they are the only three that have a motor on the forecheck and backcheck

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Caps-  LGD

To some this will be another chart that doesn't mean anything without the points to back it up , but holy fvck , he can't do much more.     

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Guess I won’t need to watch this one later...delete options are such a plus sometimes...

Time for Fitz to start purging some of the losers out of the franchise.  

Yeah you don’t need don’t to bother, believe me. It’s been just like every other game against the a$$hole Caps.

when did “literally the worst finisher i’ve ever seen” start getting excused with “awww he’s so cute he’s just unlucky :(“ 

he’s a superstar hockey player until it’s time to score, and then he’s a joke. 

12 minutes ago, Devils Pride 26 said:

Bratt fvcking sucks. Does not understand how to forecheck. Sick of him. Soft as hell

You was WRONG!

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Devils Pride 26 said:

Bratt fvcking sucks. Does not understand how to forecheck. Sick of him. Soft as hell

I've never been sold on Bratt, but our fans continue to drool over him. Consider him untouchable.

1 minute ago, Devilsfan118 said:

I've never been sold on Bratt, but our fans continue to drool over him. Consider him untouchable.

Someone mentioned that he should be a penalty killer with his speed, and I agree. But Brian Rolston he is not.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Ofc he’s not untouchable, but he’s a really good player. I’m amazed that’s even a debate. 

Jack lived with the wrong vet last year. Can some of this Trav swag please rub off on him? Lol

1 minute ago, Guadana said:

Travis Zajac is still our best complete forward

I’d probably say Nico. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Maybe Jack needs to play with Zajac. He seems to be able to make anyone look good. 

I hate when they put Jack at wing but I’m willing to try anything at this point. 

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Thank the gods lol. He definitely deserved it after playing such a great game.

To some this will be another chart that doesn't mean anything without the points to back it up , but holy fvck , he can't do much more. 

• Like 7