GDT: NJD @ BUF: V2 of Two bad teams compete to see who isn't the worst

Devs3cups

they are playing well, they can lose because they dont have enough concentration and expirince. this is a story of a full season. Expirience is  a question where answer is time. I really like how they are playing. Maybe i`m masochist

1 minute ago, ajsgolf said:

It’s just gonna be fvcking hilarious that half of the sabres wins this year are gonna be against one team who may actually be worse than them.  Pathetic losers

We’re not enough ahead of them for me to find it funny lol. 

What’s funny? Me forgetting I had paused the game for about 10 minutes and that I was not watching live. But I kept commenting as if I was lol. 

2 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

It’s just gonna be fvcking hilarious that half of the sabres wins this year are gonna be against one team who may actually be worse than them.  Pathetic losers

Anyone that thinks the Devils are a worse hockey team than the Sabres is completely clueless. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Anyone that thinks the Devils are a worse hockey team than the Sabres is completely clueless. 

We have four more wins. I’m not excited by that, but yes, they’re worse. 

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

im hoping that we're shopping him too lol

Fitz calling people:

”What will you take for Johnsson?”

”Literally anything you offer.”

Just now, mfitz804 said:

We have four more wins. I’m not excited by that, but yes, they’re worse. 

The Sabres had a league worst -44 goal differential coming into tonight’s game. For comparison we’re -27. We’re bad, but they’re far worse. 

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Say whatever you want about Jack on the ice, he is absolute sh!t at interviews. Not at all interesting and always looks like he would rather be anywhere else lol. 

I may be wrong, but I get the feeling that public figures should watch their words very carefully. Words begin to be perceived differently, and even "after a while " no one looks at. But perhaps these are just bright cases, and I get the wrong impression.

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

The Sabres had a league worst -44 goal differential coming into tonight’s game. For comparison we’re -27. We’re bad, but they’re far worse. 

That’s true. I’m just not the type to talk about how much d!ck another team is sucking when we’re sucking plenty ourselves. I mean they went on an epic losing streak and they’re only 8 points behind us in the standings. 

3 minutes ago, Guadana said:

I may be wrong, but I get the feeling that public figures should watch their words very carefully. Words begin to be perceived differently, and even "after a while " no one looks at. But perhaps these are just bright cases, and I get the wrong impression.

I don’t think that has anything to do with it.