GDT: NJD @ BUF: V2 of Two bad teams compete to see who isn't the worst

Devs3cups

11 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Say whatever you want about Jack on the ice, he is absolute sh!t at interviews. Not at all interesting and always looks like he would rather be anywhere else lol. 

Well in this day and age where you can get cancelled based on what people assumed or perceived you said. I'd keep it short and sweet lol when i'm on camera lol

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

That’s true. I’m just not the type to talk about how much d!ck another team is sucking when we’re sucking plenty ourselves. I mean they went on an epic losing streak and they’re only 8 points behind us in the standings. 

Their GAA would be drastically different if Ullmark didn't miss all that time.  The rest of their goalies are a combined 1-18-3. Ullmark is 2.48 GAA, 8-5-3 and .919% remarkable for a sh!t team.  

Now go win the 3rd, please.

4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Man I feel old seeing Marty’s kids being so old now. I remember them as little kids behind his net like it was yesterday. 

I feel old because of how many guys I used to watch that have kids in the league. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, titans04 said:

Their GAA would be drastically different if Ullmark didn't miss all that time.  The rest of their goalies are a combined 1-18-3. Ullmark is 2.48 GAA, 8-5-3 and .919% remarkable for a sh!t team.  

Now go win the 3rd, please.

Well we’d probably be much better had Crawford not retired. sh!t happens. 

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Is Zacha missing? I’m not taking a shot I just feel like it’s been a while since I heard his name. Could also be my daughter running lines extremely loudly in the other room. 

There he is. 

Just now, Nicomo said:

Boqvist was skating well all game. Good for him. 

I was just going to say I don’t like him and Johnsson playing together. Too many silent J’s. 

Zacha is set up here, get to the last minute, let them pull the goalie and try to feed Zacha for the hat trick. 

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

When the generation of guys like Crosby, Ovi, Zajac, and Parise retire it will be the first group I've watched from start to finish. Going to be weird.

Yep been there done that, it was weird to watch Brodeur and Niedermayer’s numbers get retired lol. 

• Like 1