GDT: Penguins @ Devils - 7:00PM - MSG+2

Devs3cups

1 minute ago, Devs3cups said:

Super happy with his surge this season. Sometimes players take longer to develop, I think we have a good example of that with Zacha.

I still think Ruff should get some credit, too. Guys like Zacha and Bratt were always in constant fear of being in Hynes’ doghouse, and getting scratched. 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

I’ll have to figure out someone else to meme about I guess. And I guess I can delete this one. 

50981413762_a0b29bed21_b.jpg

Johnsson seems like a good target. And he even has a name that works with your type of humor...

Just now, Nicomo said:

I still think Ruff should get some credit, too. Guys like Zacha and Bratt were always in constant fear of being in Hynes’ doghouse, and getting scratched. 

Ehh, Zacha was well on his way to 0.5 PPG last season, that’s why we double or nothinged it when the season got cancelled. 

But I’ll agree with the Hynes part for sure. 

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Johnsson seems like a good target. And he even has a name that works with your type of humor...

Seriously, why the fvck have I been so involved with Hughes when we have a Johnsson on our team. 

I think we are gonna see Hughes from the sideboards to Sharangovich in the slot for a long, long time.   They had the same setup as the goal from last night late in the 3rd, and Sharangovich just flubbed it.  Love that they're finding a set play that works for them though.

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

GET VATANEN OFF MY TEAM 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Fvcking Vatanen. 

0717A1DE-1D53-4A4B-9806-4C4616AA528D.gif

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Vats is making it hard to like him

Vats has sucked this year, but that is on the refs - replay showed he didn't even make contact with the Pens player.   

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Vats has sucked this year, but that is on the refs - replay showed he didn't even make contact with the Pens player.   

The ref wanted to give him 2 minutes for being a scrub.