Jump to content

GDT: Penguins @ Devils - 7:00PM - MSG+2


Devs3cups
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Uh.... like what?

Girls would make sexual tweets and he would comment on them or retweet them and stuff. It wasn't anything questionable from a legal standpoint that I saw, just not a good look when you represent a "brand".

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Girls would make sexual tweets and he would comment on them or retweet them and stuff. It wasn't anything questionable from a legal standpoint that I saw, just not a good look when you represent a "brand".

kind of sh!t where he should of known better than, from the sounds of it. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

Girls would make sexual tweets and he would comment on them or retweet them and stuff. It wasn't anything questionable from a legal standpoint that I saw, just not a good look when you represent a "brand".

Gotcha. Yeah, that’s not a good look at all. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, titans04 said:

Unfortunately we have a few of those.  Hopefully they can figure out a way to address it.

Vatanen is the only true liability on defense, imo. Severson, Smith, Subban, Kulikov, and Murray all have occasional lapses (especially Severson), but they are not consistently weak defensively. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Lol @ Vats

he should be required to wear clown shoes every time he steps on the ice this year. Just brutal.  Said this a few times before it's pretty clear why he wasn't signed until very late in the off season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, titans04 said:

he should be required to wear clown shoes every time he steps on the ice this year. Just brutal.  Said this a few times before it's pretty clear why he wasn't signed until very late in the off season. 

Well tbf it was probably more about durability/health concerns. Just last year Carolina (who’s a good team) traded for him, so i don’t think anyone saw this level of drop off coming. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Nicomo said:

Vatanen is the only true liability on defense, imo. Severson, Smith, Subban, Kulikov, and Murray all have occasional lapses (especially Severson), but they are not consistently weak defensively. 

yeah we disagree, imo  with that group you aren't winning much of anything and your goalie is going to get roasted more often than not. Smith and Severson are keepers even though Severson has some rough nights he's not a top pair guy on a high quality team again imo . Murray can't even stay healthy enough to play more than about 75% of the time.  Kulikov likely to be moved, ok for what he's paid. Not even going to get into PK. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.