GDT: Pittsburgh @ Devils (again) 7:00PM MSG+2, NHLN

MadDog2020

1 minute ago, Aitchmack said:

I'm surprised Studenic is making his debut, but interested to see him play. He hasn't exactly taken the AHL by storm.

LGD!

He’s in the last year of his ELC deal...this feels like a “What the hell, show us if you got anything kid, if you want to figure into the big club’s plans beyond this season.”  Can’t see him being more than a Bottom 6.  He’s never been much of an offensive threat.  I think he surprised a bit offensively when he first went to the AHL, but not much since.

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

He’s in the last year of his ELC deal...this feels like a “What the hell, show us if you got anything kid, if you want to figure into the big club’s plans beyond this season.”  Can’t see him being more than a Bottom 6.  He’s never been much of an offensive threat.  I think he surprised a bit offensively when he first went to the AHL, but not much since.

I'd agree with that.

2 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

This is barely why I watch the NHL anymore with the Devils being terrible - why bother getting invested in these games when the officiating is a joke.

How is that icing?

Horrible fvcking call. Wood beats BOTH defenders, is way behind them and somehow the ref calls icing? What the fvck? Joke. Next, Pittsburgh wins the FO and scores. Incredible. Seems we've been dealing with sh!tty missed calls all season.

Edited by Devs3cups
  • Like 2