GDT: Pittsburgh @ Devils (again) 7:00PM MSG+2, NHLN

MadDog2020

4 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

I usually don't like to complain about officiating, but these last few weeks have been horrendous tbh.

Seems like another one of those "unspoken rules" that the team not in the playoff hunt gets zero benefit of the doubt from officiating.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

I usually don't like to complain about officiating, but these last few weeks have been horrendous tbh.

Horrendous doesn’t even begin to describe it. It’s like they have money on the other team night after night.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Devils Pride 26 said:

Alright! Hughes line turnover odd man goal the other way. Bratt having NO IDEA where to go off a dzone faceoff and another goal.

Yup, awful giveaway by Hughes, but Blackwood didn’t track it well after they went behind the goal. 

Second goal was another deflection, nothing he could do. 

They looked better from there. 

Hoe is it that Vatanen was waived and is now playing? Anyone know how that works?

Edited by mfitz804

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Yup, awful giveaway by Hughes, but Blackwood didn’t track it well after they went behind the goal. 

Second goal was another deflection, nothing he could do. 

They looked better from there. 

Hoe is it that Vatanen was waived and is now playing? Anyone know how that works?

I think the simple answer is he's theirs until he's claimed.  Kind of like putting your trash at the curb, it's yours until it gets picked up. If it doesn't get picked up it's still yours but you can hide it elsewhere in this case most likely the taxi squad. :)

Just now, Nicomo said:

Apparently Zacha is hurt. Didn’t see how or when it happened. 

They’re holding him out for the rest of the season so he doesn’t slip below 0.5 PPG. 

6 minutes ago, titans04 said:

I think the simple answer is he's theirs until he's claimed.  Kind of like putting your trash at the curb, it's yours until it gets picked up. If it doesn't get picked up it's still yours but you can hide it elsewhere in this case most likely the taxi squad. :)

So can someone still claim him, in theory? Or was that yesterday that he was waived and he’s clear?

3 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Johnsson only having 1 PPP with the amount of time he’s getting on PP1 is insane. Hopefully Nico takes his spot when he gets back. 

Read a quote from Ruff earlier where he said that was what he was going to do. 

Just now, titans04 said:

Waivers expire the following day at noon.

I know...it’s been a long weekend for me, I don’t remember which day he was waived. 

Not to derail the GDT, but Gusev claimed by Florida, in case that's what people are referring to.

8 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

I like Matt in Sal's position, for what it's worth.

Love Sal's enthusiasm and passion for the game, but he's just... Not good on the camera yet.

Literally every single game.....EVERY game, Sal says, "stop it right here". It's beyond old any annoying.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Read a quote from Ruff earlier where he said that was what he was going to do. 

I know...it’s been a long weekend for me, I don’t remember which day he was waived. 

According to capfriendly he was waived today so I guess you can play while on the wire.