GDT- Round 1 of 4: Rags @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG, MSG+

MadDog2020

What I'm hoping for:  4 straight wins.

What I'll take:  5 points

What will probably happen:  Devils struggling to get more than 3 points.  Team is pretty gutted at the moment. 

4 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

The return of our Swiss savior. Lose every other game left this year and I don't really give a sh!t -- just win these 4 games. LGD!

Was pretty much thinking the same thing...give it their all for the next four, and if there's nothing left physically or mentally after these games, so be it. 

The one real shame (but was obviously a very possible scenario coming into this year) was the Covid outbreak.  Metrics didn't point to the surprising and entertaining fast start as truly being sustainable, but at the same time, it feels like the outbreak just derailed everything.  Here's to hoping next year is played under far more "normal" circumstances.  

Taking Zajac, Palms, Kulikov and to a lesser extent Vats out of the picture should have me thinking the team is going to get battered from here on in, but they've shown a real determination and fight so far this season. Hopefully the return of Nico and a new man on defense, who will want to make an impression, will have them come out fired up.

Crush these Mofos.

LGD!

4 hours ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Throw these fvckers in the dumpster where they belong

Also cool trivia:

A must win game for this reason alone.

Adding two Swiss players to the lineup tonight. It will go well with the Swiss cheese model our defense will have now that Kulikov is gone. Excited to see what Siegenthaler brings.

1 minute ago, nessus said:

A must win game for this reason alone.

Adding two Swiss players to the lineup tonight. It will go well with the Swiss cheese model our defense will have now that Kulikov is gone. Excited to see what Siegenthaler brings.

Was Kulikov REALLY all that good, or was it just that he was the only flower growing out of a mound of sh!t?

It sucks that the season is sort of winding down and it doesn't mean much for us anymore at this point, but let's just beat these mother fvckers.  Please, let's put four straight ass-whoopings on them.   I want to light up Shesterkin and chase his ass from the net.