GDT- Round 1 of 4: Rags @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG, MSG+

MadDog2020

7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Did anyone tell anyone what they’re allowed to find interesting?? What the fvck are you talking about?

Well, being allowed to find something interesting without getting called an “idiot” anyway. 

6 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Well, being allowed to find something interesting without getting called an “idiot” anyway. 

I think it was you who started the name calling. 

Also reviewed what I said and I didn’t say anyone who finds them interesting is an idiot. So you’re just “creating” a narrative. 

Edited by mfitz804

Just now, Nicomo said:

Dinosaurs? That was clearly a jokingly way of calling you guys old school. Not exactly the same as calling someone an idiot. 

I didn’t call you an idiot. I can if you want, so you can make your narrative true. 

Edited by mfitz804

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I noticed that later. Sometimes I read too fast. 🤣

It happens. I was not the poster, I was the one compared to the big, dumb brain-damaged jock, and then got called obnoxious, etc. 

But don’t use the word idiot. 

Edited by mfitz804

You think any of the guys on the 23-man roster realize that their sucking, year after year, causes some people here, perhaps some of the most passionate Devils fans that exist, to argue and bitch and fight with one another, season after season?  

I feel like they need to take accountability for the hatred and bickering that takes place here as a result of their piss poor play over the last decade lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

You think any of the guys on the 23-man roster realize that their sucking, year after year, causes some people here, perhaps some of the most passionate Devils fans that exist, to argue and bitch and fight with one another, season after season?  

I feel like they need to take accountability for the hatred and bickering that takes place here as a result of their piss poor play over the last decade lol.

I’m pretty sure people would argue with me even if we were playing well. Happened during the last playoff run lol. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Class-action suit man. Emotional pain and suffering. Mfitz can represent us. 🤣

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

I’m pretty sure people would argue with me even if we were playing well. Happened during the last playoff run lol. 

I will argue with almost anyone, purposefully or accidentally, so I'm probably in that group lol.

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

Class-action suit man. Emotional pain and suffering. Mfitz can represent us. 🤣

Seriously.  I want punitive damages.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

It happens. I was not the poster, I was the one compared to the big, dumb brain-damaged jock, and then got called obnoxious, etc. 

But don’t use the word idiot. 

You guys brought up the nerd stuff first. I thought Ogre was a pretty fitting rebuttal. 

Anyway, I thought we were moving on? 

6 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Tbf this is mostly a whole new crop of players that are sucking now. 

6 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

You literally argue for a living, and you’re implying it’s the rest of us that enjoy it?! :P

Just now, Nicomo said:

You guys brought up the nerd stuff first. I thought Ogre was a pretty fitting rebuttal. 

Anyway, I thought we were moving on? 

The difference is, I didn’t call YOU a nerd. But it’s fine, I don’t actually care. But I will point out when someone is being a hypocrite every time. 

It doesn’t look like everyone else is done talking, but you can move on if you want to. 

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

You literally argue for a living, and you’re implying it’s the rest of us that enjoy it?! :P

I don’t know if you enjoy it or you don’t, all I said is it would happen. 

I fvcking love arguing. 

Just now, Nicomo said:

Tbf this is mostly a whole new crop of players that are sucking now. 

That's true, and even sadder, but it's like when some VP of a company that is doing something unlawful leaves the organization, the new VP is still responsible if they continue doing the same crap that the previous person was doing :D 

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Fixed to reflect that you only like arguing with people that you can win arguments against ;) 

My wife never argues with me, she’s learned that lesson after nearly 20 years of marriage. 

And you’re a piece of cake lol.