GDT- Round 1 of 4: Rags @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG, MSG+

Watching that first period showed how much experience counts for in pro sports. The players that got traded away might not have been the most talented but they had a ton of NHL experience and that has definitely been missing so far.

• Like 1
  • Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The return of our Swiss savior. Lose every other game left this year and I don't really give a sh!t -- just win these 4 games. LGD!

Severson is a true Devil if for no other reason than his sheer hatred of the Rangers.

I watched most of last night's game.  Difference between the Rangers was that their best players got it done, ours didn't. After the game, the advanced stat cult was out in full force showing gra

Posted Images

Loving Severson and McLeod not taking any sh!t from these a$$holes. Especially the latter stepping in for his smaller teammate (and backup weed dealer). 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Loving Severson and McLeod not taking any sh!t from these a$$holes. Especially the latter stepping in for his smaller teammate (and backup weed dealer). 

Looking forward to seeing Bastian added in.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

You gotta protect your backup weed dealer at all costs. 

Panarin went after Johnsson and got tossed. First thing he’s done accurately in like 6 weeks. 

Awful hit by Murray.

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Panarin went after Johnsson and got tossed. First thing he’s done accurately in like 6 weeks. 

Awful hit by Murray.

Really? I thought it was a pretty innocent play.

1 minute ago, Devs3cups said:

Really? I thought it was a pretty innocent play.

What the Murray hit? I mean awful as in poorly executed, not as in malicious or intentional. 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

What the Murray hit? I mean awful as in poorly executed, not as in malicious or intentional. 

Ohh okay haha, I thought you meant awful as in dirty lol. The execution was 100% bad hahah

• Haha 1