NHL Entry Draft Thread - 2021

nessus

1 hour ago, SterioDesign said:

lol. YOU made a blanket statement based on your own opinion.

I said i even agree with YOUR opinion but i can see how others might not.

I asked a few collectors i know. some mind, some didn't.

Then YOU proceeded to blindly question their credentials saying they were not true collectors, cause their opinions doesn't fit yours.

I said at some point that when I made that comment that it made me wonder and asked. And now YOU'RE suggesting that i made this up? Cause you just can't wrap your head that some people doesn't have the same opinion that you do?

YOU have a serious problem lol

lol you 100% made it up.

Want to know how I know you are a liar?

image.thumb.png.a91726e8d5e9799807c98bbbc103c639.png

image.thumb.png.74cfffacb840014dd567a419d7e32784.png

Edited by DevsMan84

6 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

lol you 100% made it up.

Lol the fact that you convince yourself that im lying to you instead of you believing other people can have a different opinion than you is fvcking sad and pathetic lol wow, what a clown. Why in hell would i make this up

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

I'm sure it makes feel better to believe that than believing that your opinion is the only truth. What a fvcking clown.

lol your own posts show you are full of it lol.

Edit: I don't mind different opinions as long as they are not made up to do some sort of revisionist trick to backtrack from a weird take.

Edited by DevsMan84

13 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

lol your own posts show you are full of it lol.

Edit: I don't mind different opinions as long as they are not made up to do some sort of revisionist trick to backtrack from a weird take.

How is me editing a post change anything?  I edit my posts constantly cause i'm french, spot typos after posting, forget words or wrong sentence structure (I didn't even catch that i said "last night" eventhough it was literally hours later lol).

I literally wrote that comment and as a collector of other things it made me wonder so i asked 3 buddies of mine who's collecting jerseys, that was even before i saw your reply. Then i asked the question in a fb hockey group. Nobody in the group cared (but i also don't know them all personally or how legit collectors they are) and ONE of my buddy said it's not the end of the world but it would bug him if he had a few displayed of the same player and one would be different like that and joked that he's ADD. That's it. I can't even come up with what i could have edited that could somehow change anything

23 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

How is me editing a post change anything?  I edit my posts constantly cause i'm french, spot typos after posting, forget words or wrong sentence structure (I didn't even catch that i said "last night" eventhough it was literally hours later lol).

I literally wrote that comment and as a collector of other things it made me wonder so i asked 3 buddies of mine who's collecting jerseys, that was even before i saw your reply. Then i asked the question in a fb hockey group. Nobody in the group cared (but i also don't know them all personally or how legit collectors they are) and ONE of my buddy said it's not the end of the world but it would bug him if he had a few displayed of the same player and one would be different like that and joked that he's ADD. That's it. I can't even come up with what i could have edited that could somehow change anything

Can you provide us evidence of the FB group post?

1 minute ago, Crisis said:

Can you provide us evidence of the FB group post?

lol I can but buddy think i'm lying cause i edited my post, there's not even anything to edit in that post that'd change anything to my statement. Then, I'm a designer, you think he'd believe a screenshot? lol Plus in that group nobody would have been annoyed by it so it's not proving anything anyway. And even if some of them would have said yes then maybe i wouldnt know them personally so i couldnt prove that they are "legit collector"

This is ridiculous. Aren't we seeing the same thing? Buddy made a blanket statement like his opinion was the ultimate truth and refused to accept that someone could have another opinion. When i said that actually someone i knew thought it would be annoying he then blindly stated that they were not legit collectors lol he doesnt even know the person. Who's problematic here? lol

I thought that the red arrows pointing to the times would give you a clue, but you tend to overlook things that are obvious or run counter to your viewpoint.  It's not the fact that you edited it, it's the timing.  You make a far-fetched statement, get called out about it, and somehow you went back in time to ask friends about it somehow proving your point.  Now, the group of collectors you claimed who might be annoyed by the change is literally 1 guy that you hardly know.

You are literally making things up as you go along lol.  Next you are going to tell me that Lou himself admitted to you a year ago that he should have traded Parise at the 2012 deadline to prove you right all along.

LMFAO.  Thank you for the off-season entertainment.

If we get the #3 guy on the international list, I am calling him R2D2 because that's what his name reminds me of. 

I have a bad premonition of Hughes and Edvinsson both being available when we pick, and people losing their sh!t no matter which we pick. 

51 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

If we get the #3 guy on the international list, I am calling him R2D2 because that's what his name reminds me of. 

I have a bad premonition of Hughes and Edvinsson both being available when we pick, and people losing their sh!t no matter which we pick. 

At least take solace in the fact that no matter who we pick, someone who goes later in the first round will be better and we'll just say we shoulda got that guy. 

6 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

At least take solace in the fact that no matter who we pick, someone who goes later in the first round will be better and we'll just say we shoulda got that guy. 

And that it was the most obvious decision in the world and a franchise killing error in judgment. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

And that it was the most obvious decision in the world and a franchise killing error in judgment. 

I take solace in the fact that occurrence has been happening much less frequently since Conte is no longer apart of the team.

• Like 1