Jump to content

GDT: Round 3 - The Quest for a Goal


Recommended Posts

If that wasn't as good of an indicator of our drafting results from around 2005 through 2015 I don't know what is.... two former Devils draft picks are reffing today's game because they weren't quite good enough to make the NHL. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 0-2 record be damned, let’s just score a goal. One, measly, simplistic idea. Puck, in  net, behind Ranger net minder. oh and not get called back, that’d be nice. stock up on alcohol, folk

I have a christening to attend today, so thankfully I’m spared from this pending disaster. But that said- LGD.

Who’s out today, and what Prudential Center janitorial employee gets to play in their place? LGD

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

How many times does Subban actually hit the net on his blasts from the point on the PP?  I mean, it's gotta be like 2/10.  

I hate when he’s taking shots...it so rarely leads to anything.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

If that wasn't as good of an indicator of our drafting results from around 2005 through 2015 I don't know what is.... two former Devils draft picks are reffing today's game because they weren't quite good enough to make the NHL. 

The Lou/Conte drafting dark ages right there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I hate when he’s taking shots...it so rarely leads to anything.

You wouldn't happen to hate 5-4 comeback wins as well would you? 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, three...? Now you’re getting greedy. One more and we’ll have as many as Hall does this season... we can’t embarrass him like that, I mean his face and performance do that enough... that’s called bullying and I’m against it...

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Nice job McLeod.  He at least looks like he gives a sh!t.

Oh and by the way, if we win this game, I'll donate $100 to this site.

 

40 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Yeah Cangi, we broke the ice. If Sh!tstork and Panarin fall in and disappear, maybe we’ll come back. 

Matched. 

Not losing to these a$$holes 3 games in a row would be the best use of $100 I have made all year. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

People saying Hughes isn't money can't be serious. 2 great plays, and just like that we're back

He’s having a good game. 

I figured that out with no chart. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mfitz804 said:

He’s having a good game. 

I figured that out with no chart. 

At this point no one mentions stats or charts more than you 🤣

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

You wouldn't happen to hate 5-4 comeback wins as well would you? 

Every now and then PK finds the net and it’s plenty easy on the eyes.  It’s just very rare.

Love comebacks in all shapes and sizes.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Every now and then PK finds the net and it’s plenty easy on the eyes.  It’s just very rare.

Love comebacks in all shapes and sizes.  

No I 100% agree. His wind up makes everything far too predictable. 

I was hoping for a "I hate 5-4 comeback wins, they never happen"

 

Ooof two empty netters , harsh. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

At this point no one mentions stats or charts more than you 🤣

Do you have a chart to prove that?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

No need I can tell with my eyes. 

Right but if there was a chart, it would most definitely match. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Right but if there was a chart, it would most definitely match. 

I think it would be more than you expected. You are outperforming yourself on this one. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:
1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Right but if there was a chart, it would most definitely match. 

I think it would be more than you expected. You

Anticipated chart references are off the chart. #Irony. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.