GDT - Round 4 - JUST WIN - NYR at Devils 4/18 - 3pm MSG+

Satans Hockey

Just now, devlman said:

This kid from Washington sucks ass. Not impressed at all. Mirco Mueller comparisons are too kind. Mirco was twice the defenseman this sh!t is.

Well, we got him because he's best friends with Nico. It was a "feel good acquisition" for team morale. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

Hughes with the biggest hit anyone on this team has had the balls to do all season, and he still almost ended up on his ass....

I’m so sick of this team playing so damn soft, literally no one is scared to out muscle them

It’s almost like there is a toxic culture here which has been completely apathetic to losing...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

Hughes with the biggest hit anyone on this team has had the balls to do all season, and he still almost ended up on his ass....

I’m so sick of this team playing so damn soft, literally no one is scared to out muscle them

Might be the softest team in the league at this point. 

Unrelated - but we may lose like 80% of our games here on out. Good for the draft I guess, but I really worry about what losing is doing to our young kids.

Just now, Devils Pride 26 said:

It’s almost like there is a toxic culture here which has been completely apathetic to losing...

Bingo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nessus said:

Did you guys know that there are cancer centers...and then there are NCI-designated cancer centers?

Not gonna lie, so freaking glad I’m using NHL.tV now. Sure I miss some of the old MSG commercials for nostalgia, and sure some are also atrociously repetitive, but the bad ones are avoidable.