GDT - Round 4 - JUST WIN - NYR at Devils 4/18 - 3pm MSG+

Satans Hockey

2 minutes ago, Gunslinger27 said:

In Lindy was smart, he's leave Nass/Reechi in locker room. 😁

He’s missed do many chances to remove either one and make it look like an accident, you almost have to wonder if he enjoys the pain.

masochistic sick son of a ....

• Haha 1

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

How much you wanna bet there are no changes to the coaching staff? They’ll claim it’s for ‘continuity’.

Could be. They'll grow and learn as group along with the kids. Sit tight just a few more years, maybe.  Then we will win a few more games a year. 

At this point, we need to bring players in who have experience winning. @Colorado Rockies 1976said it in another thread, at least I think it was him, that we have to overpay, even if it seems dumb, we need guys that know what winning is. 

also a player with a pair of balls and willing to fight that isn’t McLeod. Not that there’s anything wrong with him or Bastian, just need another.

They play better tonight. but they should score more often. Nas and Recchi should do something with special teams or change their job. Ruff should give a chance for Bahl to play instead of Siegenthaler.

I like how Hughes is playing. It`s a great pick for Devils. Can`t wait when things will work.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Guadana said:

They play better tonight. but they should score more often. Nas and Recchi should do something with special teams or change their job. Ruff should give a chance for Bahl to play instead of Siegenthaler.

I like how Hughes is playing. It`s a great pick for Devils. Can`t wait when things will work.

Agreed, to 2 defensive screw ups, and were down 2 zip. 

1 minute ago, Gunslinger27 said:

We seriously need a Defensive coach who knows how to play Defense, lol Just mind numbing these guys are so fvcked up, positionally.

I would pay Scott Stevens whatever he wanted just to teach these kids how to level opponents in the open ice, and then hire Marty McSorley to teach them how to fight. 

From there, anybody with a pulse and IQ over 70 would be an improvement over nASS. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Gunslinger27 said:

We seriously need a Defensive coach who knows how to play Defense, lol Just mind numbing these guys are so fvcked up, positionally.

can't roll out the same turds and expect them to be all that much better either.  That new coach better bring guys that can actually play and not other teams castoffs.

31 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

The coaching on this team is a clown show.  Defense is a joke. Offense is putrid. Goaltending is Swiss cheese. Am I missing anything?

Well, I guess technically the ownership and management put all of that stuff together, so...

• Haha 1