GDT - Round 4 - JUST WIN - NYR at Devils 4/18 - 3pm MSG+

Satans Hockey

Tennyson and Severson are the experienced d-men. And neither deserve ice time. Severson left Kreider open on the PK, and Tennyson was way behind the play, tried to make up for it by blocking LaF into Blackwood. With defense likes like this? 

3 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

I dont know how or where it will come from but this team needs some meanness and a new coaching staff. 

Definitely agree, though I don't think Ruff is the main issue there is probably enough evidence that at least Nas and Recchi aren't the solution. I may be the minority but the "toxic losing culture" thing is more lost on me. The team is more a bunch of young kids with no leadership. That isn't an indictment on Nico, but I think of that monologue by Jeff Friesen in the 03 cup DVD how he talked about Stevens with veins popping out of his neck looking like he was going to throw a skate at someone's face. There is none of that here, so while not necessarily a "losing" culture lacking that passion that comes from having people who know what it is like to win.

• Like 2