GDT: Devils @ Pens 7:00 4/20

Jerzey

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

@NJDfan1711, how much are you donating if they come back to win tonight?

This got me to chuckle.  I mean... it's an insult to the Devils to only offer $100 again, as this, amazingly, would take an even more enormous comeback compared to the holes they dug themselves over the weekend, so..... $200 it is. 

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

This got me to chuckle.  I mean... it's an insult to the Devils to only offer $100 again, as this, amazingly, would take an even more enormous comeback compared to the holes they dug themselves over the weekend, so..... $200 it is. 

And as I hit "Send", they make it 6-3 LOL

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Andreas Johnsson hasn’t scored a goal since Feb 21st. He averages almost 14 minutes a game.

Scrubiest of scrubs. 

I forgot he was still on the team and in the lineup, he's been that insignificant.  I was furious that he was getting so much playing time about a month ago, now it's just comical and pathetic.  

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

And matched again.