GDT: Devils @ Pens 7:00 4/20

Jerzey

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Wedgewood is gonna feel like sh!t for allowing that bouncer.

Yep. 

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

I gotta tip my cap to the boys- I shut the game off, but they kept playing. Good on them for that. I just wish we wouldn’t get so far behind early on in the first place! 

No, they finally started playing lol. 

• Like 1

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

I gotta tip my cap to the boys- I shut the game off, but they kept playing. Good on them for that. I just wish we wouldn’t get so far behind early on in the first place! 

I literally stopped paying attention around midway through the 2nd period and every time I kept bringing up the feed it seemed like we had just scored a goal.  So bizzare.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Severson forgot how to hockey in the last 5min. Couldn't even make an outlet pass. 

fvcking Minus Man.  He is so maddening.

Get the feeling the Penguins are getting an earful from their coach after this one.  

Great to see the offense come around. If Blackwood is in net that's probably a win. This is the kind of loss that doesn't bother me. They could have given up but played hard. Hopefully the kids get something from this one. 

Edited by Devil Dan 56
  • Like 1

Just now, MB3 said:

Ugh this excuse is just fvcking ugly. This isn’t a good hockey team struggling because of an “odd year”, it’s a sh!t hockey team at the tail end of a sh!t decade of hockey teams.

The Devils are losers, Lindy Ruff is a loser, his entire coaching staff is made up of losers. I’m happy for the sake of the franchise the Penguins decided to take their foot off our throats, but scoring pity goals against an actual hockey team every night has me NUMB. 

I would rather the team leave New Jersey and become something else entirely than have to deal with 5 more seasons of cheering for a fvcking laughingstock. You’ll all quote me and say “ohhhhh here goes mb3 again!!! ohhhh!” but someone tell me I’m wrong. Someone tell me we aren’t the biggest joke of a fvcking NHL franchise in the entire league and someone tell me how on earth this steaming sh!tpile that was losing 7 to fvcking 0 tonight isn’t a direct indictment on the owners, the management group, the coaches and the fvcking players? 

It’s a group of losers that’s going nowhere for a long fvcking time. I’ve been overly supportive and overly optimistic for too long and now i’m just sour and angry.

and sad. so, so fvcking sad

In other news, I dug your parents’ sex tape. 

51100310503_26fd948d4c_b.jpg

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Ugh this excuse is just fvcking ugly. This isn’t a good hockey team struggling because of an “odd year”, it’s a sh!t hockey team at the tail end of a sh!t decade of hockey teams.

The Devils are losers, Lindy Ruff is a loser, his entire coaching staff is made up of losers. I’m happy for the sake of the franchise the Penguins decided to take their foot off our throats, but scoring pity goals against an actual hockey team every night has me NUMB. 

I would rather the team leave New Jersey and become something else entirely than have to deal with 5 more seasons of cheering for a fvcking laughingstock. You’ll all quote me and say “ohhhhh here goes mb3 again!!! ohhhh!” but someone tell me I’m wrong. Someone tell me we aren’t the biggest joke of a fvcking NHL franchise in the entire league and someone tell me how on earth this steaming sh!tpile that was losing 7 to fvcking 0 tonight isn’t a direct indictment on the owners, the management group, the coaches and the fvcking players? 

It’s a group of losers that’s going nowhere for a long fvcking time. I’ve been overly supportive and overly optimistic for too long and now i’m just sour and angry.

I get the frustration, but they just scored 6 goals against a team 1 point out of 1st place, despite missing Zacha, Bratt, Smith, and Subban. When I think about adding Holtz, Mercer, and a top 10 pick from this year’s draft I can’t help but think the future is bright.

Edited by Nicomo
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Most people around the league see a very very young team with potential not there yet, just like with the Sens. All im hearing around here is how good the Sens will be in a few years. People can see and understand that.

Teams like the Sabres are a laughing stock cause it's a true mess and they've had great players sh!tting the bed and missed the playoffs for 10 straight seasons now. This is a lot worst than us

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Great to see the offense come around. If Blackwood is in net that's probably a win. This is the kind of loss that doesn't bother me. They could have given up but played hard. Hopefully the kids get something from this one. 

Odds are if you placed a tree stump in the crease, the 3rd goal never happens. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MB3 said:

I'm not going to tell you that you're wrong, but I would give the head coach and GM some more rope.

4 minutes ago, Jerrydevil said:

I'm not going to tell you that you're wrong, but I would give the head coach and GM some more rope.

The head coach and GM definitely. Recchi and ESPECIALLY Nasreddine have to go though.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 4