GDT: Devils @ Pens 7:00 4/20

Jerzey

7 hours ago, NJDevs4978 said:

They aren’t the problem, the problems go beyond them starting with ownership and their lack of urgency or hockey knowledge, right on down through Shero whose lack of effective moves and blind spot with Hynes caused rebuild 2.0 and a ‘process’ roster this year exacerbated by a COVID schedule and outbreak.

Speaking of Shero..... is dude still alive? The Devils fired him in January of 2020, and I swear, I haven’t seen a quote, an interview, a sound bite or anything whatsoever from him since his firing. He went completely off the grid.

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Speaking of Shero..... is dude still alive? The Devils fired him in January of 2020, and I swear, I haven’t seen a quote, an interview, a sound bite or anything whatsoever from him since his firing. He went completely off the grid.

Yeah I’ve posted about this too...it’s weird.  

• Like 1

Shero is still under contract - even though he was fired - and so he most likely has to abide by a gag order or risk not getting paid what is owed to him.  He will come alive as soon as his present contract with the NJD comes to an end.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mitico12 said:

Shero is still under contract - even though he was fired - and so he most likely has to abide by a gag order or risk not getting paid what is owed to him.  He will come alive as soon as his present contract with the NJD comes to an end.

Do we know when that is?