GDT: Devils @ Penguins 4/24/21 12:30pm NHLN, MSG+

NJDfan1711

miles wood sounds defeated. poor kid is our leading goal scorer. 

we have a solid 3rd/4th line. besides that we are fd. same sh!t different toilet. fitz has a lot of work to do. this team will be a bottom feeder for the next 3-4 years the way they are goin. 

i feel bad for fitz been fed this trash. 

9 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

It’s not really the truth though, at all. You’re just being overly critical for no reason, as usual.

Sure. 

12 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

It’s not really the truth though, at all. You’re just being overly critical for no reason, as usual.

Thanks for saying it. It's starting to sound like LD lite to me. 

Edited by NJDevils1214
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Thanks for saying it. It's starting to sound like LD lite to me. 

Please. If it was Johnsson missing a wide open net 20 people would have posted about how he choked. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Please. If it was Johnsson missing a wide open net 20 people would have posted about how he choked. 

No one would’ve said he ‘choked’, because Johnsson blows. It would just be par for the course and expected. 

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

No one would’ve said he ‘choked’, because Johnsson blows. It would just be par for the course and expected. 

I’m sure that’s what everyone would have said lol. 

11 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

I mean it didn't work, but I like that they are trying to take charge and show leadership. 

They should've told Nass and Reechi, too stay in locker room for the 3rd. 😲

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Yeah, exactly. And you know it.

You’re full of sh!t. This whole board is full of negative comments about most aspects of this team, but say a bad thing about Nico or Jack and some of you get all butthurt about it. He missed a wide open net with the chance to go to overtime. 

39 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

The truth is harsh at times. 

As the team leader on a streak this bad, he absolutely has to finish that.   It would be a good sign if he comes out pissed off tomorrow and pots a couple.   

Our D is Swiss cheese, white made it apparent.  Ahl guy comes in and looks more solid than half of nhlers we have on the backline

Edited by ilzz89
Spelling
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ilzz89 said:

Our D is Swiss cheese, white made it apparent.  Ahl guy comes in and looks more solid than half of nhlers we have on the backline

Careful, someone might think you mean Tennyson

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

I agree , it's times like that when you need your best players to be your best players. Nico needs to be burying that from 4ft out. Look at the play 2 seconds later , you have Crosby nailing the net dead center from 200ft to take the game away. We need some of that. 

He will know that though. Considering the issues and time he has missed he still looks decent.