GDT: What fresh hell is this? (NJD Vs PHI) 11pm BST..

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

This coaching staff, every single one of them, is a bunch of losers, and they're turning our young team into a bunch of losers.

Nas is a loser. Recchi has two Cups and is in the HOF, and Ruff is like fifth all-time in coaching wins. So ‘loser’ isn’t really the word I’d use for those two. 

• Like 2

Zacha is not a good hockey player. How he gives up the second goal is beyond me. You play the stick in front of the net, not swing and miss the puck. 

Bratt is not a good hockey player. Poor decisions on the pp and weak. 

I hope all you losers who thought these games don’t matter are happy. Newsflash: whoever we pick isn’t going to turn this mess around. 

This season doesn’t matter? Bs. Look at Hughes shot attempts. Nothing on them, looking feeble. Completely defeated with zero confidence. 

We have a losing culture. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gunslinger27 said:

2 mins left up by 2. honestly I thought we had this one. this team is just full of surprises.

How senior management/executive staff or whoever the fvck is in the brass at the top, doesn't possibly see that as a monumental failure and collapse, is absolutely beyond me.   I mean, we're out of creative and new ways to lose.  We have done it ALL.  We SUCK.  We flat out fvcking suck the suck out of suck.   We get blown out, we lose in the final minutes of regulation, up multiple goals, we lose in OT, we lose in the shootout, we get scored on shorthanded, we get scored on while on the powerplay.  We literally lose every single way possible.  FIRE. THE. COACHING. STAFF.

Edited by NJDfan1711

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I do know this.  But I still want him gone.  You can't finish the season on the 10 game losing streak (or worse).  We've lost literally 25% of the season now, in a row.  That's NOT GETTING BETTER.  IT"S fvckING NOTTTTT!!!!!!   

The coaching staff isn't making this team better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sorry for the rant, but I'm tired of this.  This coaching staff, every single one of them, is a bunch of losers, and they're turning our young team into a bunch of losers.

With the moves they made at the deadline though, did you really expect them to get better?

Ruff has enough of a track record that I can live with him sticking around (and he’s not getting canned anyway). But if both nASS and Wrecky are back (especially nASS), then I’m just at a loss.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Nas is a loser. Recchi has two Cups and is in the HOF, and Ruff is like fifth all-time in coaching wins. So ‘loser’ isn’t really the word I’d use for those two. 

Recchi as a player was great - that doesn't mean he makes a great coach.  We, of all teams, have seen that first hand.  

In regards to Ruff, even a blind squirrel finds a nut, or a broken clock is right twice a day... etc etc.  He still hasn't won sh!t, in nearly 20 years.  fvck him.  Time to move on.  Best of luck to you in retirement pal.

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

With the moves they made at the deadline though, did you really expect them to get better?

Ruff has enough of a track record that I can live with him sticking around (and he’s not getting canned anyway). But if both nASS and Wrecky are back (especially nASS), then I’m just at a loss.

Maybe not, but we are getting MONUMENTALLY worse.  

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Nas is a loser. 

And losers need to be purged.  Doesn't mean every last thing is their fault, but he clearly has not helped.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

3-1....3 minutes left in the 3rd period....and you LOSE?!?!   After coming into the game on a 9 game losing streak?!?  LOOLLLLLL.  fvck this clown show.  Go ahead, keep the coaching staff in tact.  Let them get another 10 games and then start the next season behind the bench.  You get what you get.  Enjoy 2021-22 with another bottom 5 finish.  fvck off management.  Fitz is to blame if he doesn't fire Ruff tonight. 

This fvcking idiots can't see what's right in front of them. 

I think you might not recognize what is and is not a coaching issue. Bastian semi-fanning on a clearing attempt and playing the puck of the ref’s ass is not a coaching issue. Not having any guys who have scored in the shootout (at least until tonight) isn’t a coaching issue. 

Nico didn’t score and doesn’t have a good career percentage in shootouts, I don’t see how his shooting position makes a difference, especially when you had two of the guys who did shoot ahead of him score. 

• Like 1

Reporter just asked Bastian "is this the process for a young team?"  Answer: NO.  NO THIS ISN'T THE PROCESS. Even young teams don't squander 3-1 leads with 2 minutes left in the game.  This is a losing culture, and it starts at the top, with the guys who are fvcking in charge of teaching you how to win, day in and day out. FIRE RUFF.  fvckING FIRE HIMMMMMMM

5 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Yet our alleged savior of a GM was too goddamn chickensh!t (or stupid) to fire the failure of an assistant/interm coach and that cancerous piece of sh!t is continuing to pollute this franchise 

5 minutes ago, Devils Pride 26 said:

Zacha is not a good hockey player. How he gives up the second goal is beyond me. You play the stick in front of the net, not swing and miss the puck. 

There was a play in OT when they were in their own zone and the puck was loose and Zacha was looking right at it and didn’t even try to pick it up. That makes me worry about his hockey sense. 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

I think you might not recognize what is and is not a coaching issue. Bastian semi-fanning on a clearing attempt and playing the puck of the ref’s ass is not a coaching issue. Not having any guys who have scored in the shootout (at least until tonight) isn’t a coaching issue. 

Nico didn’t score and doesn’t have a good career percentage in shootouts, I don’t see how his shooting position makes a difference, especially when you had two of the guys who did shoot ahead of him score. 

All of that sh!t is circumstantial and I don't even have the desire to defend/counter it right now.  Keep Ruff.  I look forward to next year.  

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

There was a play in OT when they were in their own zone and the puck was loose and Zacha was looking right at it and didn’t even try to pick it up. That makes me worry about his hockey sense. 

That, or effort. But that’s ok. I’ve been told we definitely don’t have a “losing culture” 

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I'm sorry, I'm just pissed.  This team suck sh!t.  I'm about to throw my laptop against the wall. .  See you guys in a week when I can get a new one.

Live look at 1711 when Nico missed...

image.gif.9f587bb6dafcac52920fd879a604c0b7.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

3-1....3 minutes left in the 3rd period....and you LOSE?!?!   After coming into the game on a 9 game losing streak?!?  LOOLLLLLL.  fvck this clown show.  Go ahead, keep the coaching staff in tact.  Let them get another 10 games and then start the next season behind the bench.  You get what you get.  Enjoy 2021-22 with another bottom 5 finish.  fvck off management.  Fitz is to blame if he doesn't fire Ruff tonight. 

This fvcking idiots can't see what's right in front of them. 

The team is fragile with zero leadership and without a true veteran who can inspire by example. Even when things go their way their legs are shaking. Youth can't excuse two f..k ups that led to putting this game in OT. You can blame Ruff. I understand. But a player with the puck who can't toss it out of the zone with the closest attacker 6 feet away from him and 1 min left in the winnable game is the reason. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I'm sorry, I'm just pissed.  This team suck sh!t.  I'm about to throw my laptop against the wall. .  See you guys in a week when I can get a new one.

That’s why I said ok, you’re way too pissed to be thinking rationally lol.