GDT: Philly @ Devils-round 2: 7:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

Just now, Aznjsn said:

Nice pass from Severson to Couturier out in front......... 

Severson doing Severson things with time running out. Whatever the opposite of clutch is, that’s him. 

• Like 5

some doom and gloom fans keep saying that there's been no progress this year but hell we have 3 players in the top 9 in points for rookies.

All those kids are outproducing the vets we should have been relying on to produce but ultimately traded. 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Nico still wearing his Zajac 1000th game t-shirt...

I literally just logged in to comment this haha. Probably not too happy with the trade I'm sure.

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

some doom and gloom fans keep saying that there's been no progress this year but hell we have 3 players in the top 9 in points for rookies.

All those kids are outproducing the vets we should have been relying on to produce but ultimately traded. 

We expanded our core with Sharangovich and Ty Smith emerging this season, for sure. McCleod has made strides in his role. And Kuokkanen has been a nice surprise.

20 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Severson doing Severson things with time running out. Whatever the opposite of clutch is, that’s him. 

Minus Man gonna minus.  

I know I’ll probably get the “every loss counts” response from those super focused on the draft position but I would love to see a few more wins like this with multipoint efforts from Hughes, Smith Zacha, McLeod and Nico (Almost!) down the stretch. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jerrydevil said:

We expanded our core with Sharangovich and Ty Smith emerging this season, for sure. McCleod has made strides in his role. And Kuokkanen has been a nice surprise.

The big question with some of these kids is can they build off what they’ve done, in the seasons to come?  Smith, Hughes, and Hischier I believe in.  I think Blackwood will have a solid season next year too.  Guys like Sharangovich, Kuokkanen and others...we’ll see.  Fingers crossed.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lateralous said:

I know I’ll probably get the “every loss counts” response from those super focused on the draft position but I would love to see a few more wins like this with multipoint efforts from Hughes, Smith Zacha, McLeod and Nico (Almost!) down the stretch. 

I'm gonna pull for that, too. We're gonna be in the mix for the first overall pick regardless.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jerrydevil said:

Yah McCleod and Zacha appearing to be actually NHL players suddenly is a big help and encouraging.

And Kuokkanen that we got for nothing i also a welcome addition

• Like 1