GDT: Philly @ Devils-round 2: 7:00 PM MSG+

1 hour ago, Nicomo said:

Provorov was the very next pick. But assuming the Devils were going forward; Rantanen, Barzal, Connor...

The Bruins still own the king fvckup of that draft by a long shot with the three straight first round picks that they used to not draft any of Barzal, Conner, or Chabot. It would be talked about a lot more if they weren’t a perennial Cup contender. 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, Tennyson deserves a huge steak after tonight.

Severson doing Severson things with time running out. Whatever the opposite of clutch is, that’s him. 

You guys know why we won, right?  Because MD2020 and I both made a gameday thread. (My duplicate was since removed).  It literally took two of us lol.  

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

The Bruins still own the king fvckup of that draft by a long shot with the three straight first round picks that they used to not draft any of Barzal, Conner, or Chabot. It would be talked about a lot more if they weren’t a perennial Cup contender. 

Yeah, that was brutal. Let’s hope we hit on at least one or two between Holtz, Mercer, and Muk...

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Nicomo said:

Yeah, that was brutal. Let’s hope we hit on at least one or two between Holtz, Mercer, and Muk...

My only concern from that draft was that Muk will look like a wasted pick down the line. I have very few worries about Holtz or Mercer. 

• Like 1