GDT Flyers @ Devils 4/29 @ 7pm msg+ nbcsn

lazer

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Yeah I see the resemblance 🤣

That fvcker gave me nightmares when I saw that episode.

Hope Bahl doesn’t do the same for different reasons...

• Like 1

its crazy what a PP breakout can accomplish on the rush when you're not fvcking drop passing the puck all the way back to your zone when you hit the red line

Honestly how many potential scoring attempt did we ruin with that fvcking drop pass through the season? lol

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

I may have underestimated Sharangovich thinking we should just pencil him in as a 3rd line wing going forward.  

I think even that may be underestimating him.  It's his first season, and a shortened one at that. On a pretty piss poor team at the moment.  No reason to paint his ceiling as merely the 3rd line.  At least not year.  Give the kid 2-3 years before making that conclusion.

Edited by NJDfan1711
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I think even that may be underestimating him.  It's his first season, and a shortened one at that. On a pretty piss poor team at the moment.  No reason to paint his ceiling as merely the 3rd line.  At least not year.  Give the kid 2-3 years before making that conclusion.

Correct.  In a previous thread I mentioned that I thought he was our future 3rd line RW with the ability to move up the lineup as necessary.  I believe that was underestimating him.   He kind of has the look of a full time top 6 on an actual good hockey team 

• Like 1