GDT Bruins @ Devils 05/03/21 @ 7pm on msg+

lazer

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Just want to take a minute to thank all of you hardcores who are still watching these games. The GDT is as dead as a regular thread now, only the most hardcore of fans are still checking in. I appreciate you all. 

I missed all of Saturday's game - I'm a huge horse racing fan and I was busy handicapping the entire day (didn't work, I lost lol) - but was looking forward to my Devils fix tonight.  I'm soaking up these final 5 games of the season, and already looking forward to next October.

On a side note, we already mentioned it a few posts ago, but it bears repeating - Bahl looks great - he's fighting for pucks, and he's communicating while back on defense (saw him gesturing to Smith where to go with the puck).  Very impressive and encouraging. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Just want to take a minute to thank all of you hardcores who are still watching these games. The GDT is as dead as a regular thread now, only the most hardcore of fans are still checking in. I appreciate you all. 

I’m watching, with daughter in tow.  One of those nights where the Devils just look...very green.  Somehow hanging around though.  

• Like 2

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

On a side note, we already mentioned it a few posts ago, but it bears repeating - Bahl looks great - he's fighting for pucks, and he's communicating while back on defense (saw him gesturing to Smith where to go with the puck).  Very impressive and encouraging. 

Example, he just gave up the puck in the defensive zone on his last shift, but he didn’t give up on it. They took it from him but he made it so they couldn’t do much with it. That’s good to see in a guy who has been in the league less than a week. 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Example, he just gave up the puck in the defensive zone on his last shift, but he didn’t give up on it. They took it from him but he made it so they couldn’t do much with it. That’s good to see in a guy who has been in the league less than a week. 

Yep, I think that's the same play I'm referring to - love that he didn't give up on it. 

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I’m watching, with daughter in tow.  One of those nights where the Devils just look...very green.  Somehow hanging around though.  

Mine was happy with the fact that we’ll either win or eliminate the Rangers from the playoffs tonight. That’s my kid. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bonginator11 said:

We have 7 shots on goal...they have 32

Are we at least kicking their ass in anticipated shots?

I mean just let them do whatever they want, they’re only two of the top guys in the league. 

Severson watching a good game like usual. 

Edited by mfitz804

2 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I hate that stupid rat pos.

Says everyone who isn’t a Bruins fan (me included).  fvcker can put up the points though.  

1 minute ago, EdgeControl said:

Wow, the flyers really suck... This is men vs fetuses.. Wedge is trying 

Fixed

2 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

We already have to listen to Steve verbally falachhh him, please don't you too haha. 

Nah points or no points, he’s a tough guy to like.  

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I'm waiting to go get dinner. If they don't press soon and make it a game I'm just gonna go.

I don't blame you.  At this point in the season, I actually catch up with work during games and just stream the game on the second monitor.