GDT: Tue, May 4, 7:00 PM the Boston Borings @ NJ

DevilMinder

33 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

At this point winning, losing, who cares.  The standings are what they are, unless we win the lottery we're probably picking 5th.

Go Devils.

Are they not playing for seeding in the playoffs?

If yes, then winning could get them to the number 1 seed and therefore play the number 4 team instead of #2 vs #3. 

Let's Go Bruins

Edited by Brewskies
Wording

2 hours ago, Aitchmack said:

Tennyson back in for Smith & Ruff is saying some of the AHL guys will get chances in the final few games.

LGD!

I thought Tennyson was an AHL guy?  I also thought guys like Bahl, Merkley, Maltsev, Boqvist, etc, were also AHL guys.  Who else is he referring to that we haven't seen yet?

At any rate, with these last few games, I'd just like to see the guys put forth a good effort, try to win, and have some fun out there.  

3 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I thought Tennyson was an AHL guy?  I also thought guys like Bahl, Merkley, Maltsev, Boqvist, etc, were also AHL guys.  Who else is he referring to that we haven't seen yet?

At any rate, with these last few games, I'd just like to see the guys put forth a good effort, try to win, and have some fun out there.  

Seems like half our current roster is AHL guys...

3 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Lol, most of our roster is AHL guys! Studenic has been called back up, and I saw Thompson and Foote mentioned.

Just now, Aitchmack said:

Lol, most of our roster is AHL guys! Studenic has been called back up, and I saw Thompson and Foote mentioned.

Yeah, very true.  I forgot about those 3 - would be nice to see more of them, might as well give them the last 3 games to see what they've got while it doesn't matter.  

6 minutes ago, titans04 said:

I'm not even sure how to describe the outfit.  Another reason to be thankful the season is coming to an end and we all hit the reset button.

Lol she has been questionable this year. 

3 hours ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Slow day at work so I ran the draft sim 100 times, we won the 1st pick 8 times, so that pretty much matches up with our 9.5% chance at 1OA

I don’t see how we could possibly win the lottery again after winning it 3 times in the last 10 at pretty low percentages 

21 minutes ago, titans04 said:

I'm not even sure how to describe the outfit.  Another reason to be thankful the season is coming to an end and we all hit the reset button.

She's been raiding her grandmas closet this season that's for sure.