GDT: Tue, May 4, 7:00 PM the Boston Borings @ NJ

DevilMinder

17 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

I don’t see how we could possibly win the lottery again after winning it 3 times in the last 10 at pretty low percentages 

I didn’t think we’d win in 2019 after having won in 2017. 

Odds will be what they are, if it’s 9.5%, what happened in previous years doesn’t matter. There’s still a 9.5% chance. 

Which is not a great chance. 

• Like 1

I want to see a completely different approach in today's game.
Despite  three goals missed and  a lots of missed shots, the Devils did not allow bruins to create really dangerous chancesl, but devils were able to create just a couple of chances at the opponent's net. Today I want to see the "April" devils.

Just now, Guadana said:

You can present to someone or make a victorine on njdevs if you dont want to own it. 

I was thinking of donating it and perhaps doing some sort of fundraiser/raffle. I bet a few people would kick in $10-20 for a chance at a Pavel jersey...

I was really thinking of a #37 with “Almost” on the back. 

• Like 1

Just now, mfitz804 said:

I was thinking of donating it and perhaps doing some sort of fundraiser/raffle. I bet a few people would kick in $10-20 for a chance at a Pavel jersey...

I was really thinking of a #37 with “Almost” on the back. 

It would be historical jersey. meme in the stone.

3 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

Ha, could you imagine?  If Seattle takes Merkeley, they aren’t doing it right.   

I`m afraid they will take Bastian. If things will go this way, hope Fitz will make a deal with deal for second round or something like that.

Edited by Guadana

Just an update for anyone who has a sad obsession with how Nolan Patrick and Nico are doing in comparison. 

Despite Nico doing his best Patrick impression this year, with his point tonight Nico has tied Nolan's point total on the season. In 30 less games. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Just an update for anyone who has a sad obsession with how Nolan Patrick and Nico are doing in comparison. 

Despite Nico doing his best Patrick impression this year, with his point tonight Nico has tied Nolan's point total on the season. In 30 less games. 

Nolan managed five points through his first seven games to start this season...just four since, in his next 41 GP.  Ouch.

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I'm at a bar and just now checking the score... I love that we have one goal on 9 shots, and it's Zach's who got it. On the PP no less. Sorry pal. :D

Zacha goal with a Jack assist is a non event...just maintained the status quo. 

Edited by mfitz804

13 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

All I can say is, well, at least her shirt a little bit fitted. It’s the only thing keeping that from being a maternity top. 

I mean, it’s entirely possible she is pregnant and has not announced it publicly yet.