GDT: Tue, May 4, 7:00 PM the Boston Borings @ NJ

DevilMinder

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

The future looks bright. And we get to add another high first rounder to the organization this summer. 

Yep. Between Holtz, Mercer, and this year’s pick there’s a ton of help on the way. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

so happy zacha has been stepping up. we all knew he had the tools, just up to him to put them to use. 

Zacha now has 20 G and 27 A in his last 67 NHL games.  Works for me.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Can someone who doesn’t suck at math tell me how many goals per 82 Sharongovich is on pace for now? 

He has 9 G and 8 A in his last 18 GP.  Will be interesting to see how he starts next year, as a guy opponents are going to start paying more attention to.  

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

What a find. Between him in the 5th, and Bratt in the 6th, you can’t ask for any more out of your scouting department. 

2015 and after we have 2 or more roster players from every draft. And 2019 has potential to be huge win draft. Our draft department work really well.
Even first over all picks. There were no choice between Makar or Petterson. There were choice between Nolan and Nico. Like there were no other real candidates in 2019 other than Kakko and Jack. I think Devils made right choices both times.

• Like 5