Jump to content

GDT: Tue, May 4, 7:00 PM the Boston Borings @ NJ


DevilMinder
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

At this point winning, losing, who cares.  The standings are what they are, unless we win the lottery we're probably picking 5th.

Go Devils.

Are they not playing for seeding in the playoffs?

If yes, then winning could get them to the number 1 seed and therefore play the number 4 team instead of #2 vs #3. 

Let's Go Bruins

 

Edited by Brewskies
Wording
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Aitchmack said:

Tennyson back in for Smith & Ruff is saying some of the AHL guys will get chances in the final few games.

LGD!

I thought Tennyson was an AHL guy?  I also thought guys like Bahl, Merkley, Maltsev, Boqvist, etc, were also AHL guys.  Who else is he referring to that we haven't seen yet?

At any rate, with these last few games, I'd just like to see the guys put forth a good effort, try to win, and have some fun out there.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I thought Tennyson was an AHL guy?  I also thought guys like Bahl, Merkley, Maltsev, Boqvist, etc, were also AHL guys.  Who else is he referring to that we haven't seen yet?

At any rate, with these last few games, I'd just like to see the guys put forth a good effort, try to win, and have some fun out there.  

Seems like half our current roster is AHL guys...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I thought Tennyson was an AHL guy?  I also thought guys like Bahl, Merkley, Maltsev, Boqvist, etc, were also AHL guys.  Who else is he referring to that we haven't seen yet?

At any rate, with these last few games, I'd just like to see the guys put forth a good effort, try to win, and have some fun out there.  

Lol, most of our roster is AHL guys! Studenic has been called back up, and I saw Thompson and Foote mentioned.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Aitchmack said:

Lol, most of our roster is AHL guys! Studenic has been called back up, and I saw Thompson and Foote mentioned.

Yeah, very true.  I forgot about those 3 - would be nice to see more of them, might as well give them the last 3 games to see what they've got while it doesn't matter.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Yeah exactly, that's why I'm kinda confused.

Maybe it’s going to be more toward the bottom of the AHL barrel...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, titans04 said:

I guess some guys are more AHL than others?

#slimpickings

 

Is Slim Pickings one of our defensemen in Binghamton?

Answer: no, he’s ALL of our defensemen...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

What happened?

I'm not even sure how to describe the outfit.  Another reason to be thankful the season is coming to an end and we all hit the reset button.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, titans04 said:

I'm not even sure how to describe the outfit.  Another reason to be thankful the season is coming to an end and we all hit the reset button.

Lol she has been questionable this year. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Slow day at work so I ran the draft sim 100 times, we won the 1st pick 8 times, so that pretty much matches up with our 9.5% chance at 1OA

I don’t see how we could possibly win the lottery again after winning it 3 times in the last 10 at pretty low percentages 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

I don’t see how we could possibly win the lottery again after winning it 3 times in the last 10 at pretty low percentages 

Google “the edmonton oilers” and get back to me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.