GDT: Devils @ Flyers 7:00pm 2021 Season Finale

Crisis

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Bad defense.  Sharangovich couldn't get to the guy on the backcheck.  Tennyson shouldn't be here next year.

Cannot be in the organization, period. Fitz and Lindy cannot have a chance to accidentally call his useless ass up

• Like 2

I really like Ruff and it’s probably not the system but the players, but the forwards sometimes play far too over-aggressively at times. It always leads to them scrambling defensively in transition.

Edited by devlman

Just now, jagknife said:

Cannot be in the organization, period. Fitz and Lindy cannot have a chance to accidentally call his useless ass up

With Subban and Smith out tonight but obviously returning next year, I imagine Tennyson is, at a minimum, the 7th d-man.  Maybe the 8th.  I guess it will depend on who we lose in the expansion draft, but he's gotta be far down the depth chart next year.  

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

With Subban and Smith out tonight but obviously returning next year, I imagine Tennyson is, at a minimum, the 7th d-man.  Maybe the 8th.  I guess it will depend on who we lose in the expansion draft, but he's gotta be far down the depth chart next year.  

My friend, he literally started the season in the opening night lineup. Either Lindy or Fitz love him.

3 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Oh well. May the lotto balls treat us kindly. If we come out of this with Clarke or Hughes I’ll be happy. 

Rangers ball is gonna be suspiciously slippery again, theirs or the Flames’

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Why are literally none of our guys pushing his stick to him?

I get goalies hate using forward sticks but sh!t, give him his

I was kinda wondering the same too.  It was in open ice... push the fvcking thing to him. Unless it was broken?

That was an interesting season. A lot to watch, a lot to like, a lot to not. Hope Ruff will have normal training camp and can build workin special brigades. And i hope Fitz will sign good RD.

Edited by Guadana
  • Like 1