The 2021 Offseason Thread

jagknife

9 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

You’ve always been the guy who misspelled “stereo”. .

lolol ah man. i know you're joking but "sterio" is basically a phonically / short way of saying my name. So SterioDesign is shorter than say "full name design". But anyway... so many people assume it's stereodesign. And fvck i wish i could buy the stereodesign.com domain and re-direct it to my actual website cause that website is the ugliest thing ive ever seen and it's killing me to know that some people go to that site thinking it's mine lol  

Edited by SterioDesign

Just now, SterioDesign said:

lolol ah man. i know you're joking but "sterio" is basically a phonically / short way of saying my name. So SterioDesign is shorter than say "full name design". But anyway... so many people assume it's stereodesign. And fvck i wish i could buy the stereodesign.com domain and re-direct it to my website cause that website is the ugliest thing ive ever seen and it's killing me to know that some people go to that site thinking it's mine lol  

I am joking, I was sure you had your reasons, but I also do literally think that every time I see it. 

I went to look at it to see how bad it was, and it looks like now might be your time to buy it. 

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I am joking, I was sure you had your reasons, but I also do literally think that every time I see it. 

I went to look at it to see how bad it was, and it looks like now might be your time to buy it. 

yeah ive been keeping an eye on that lol i wish he'd just let it die

1 hour ago, Nicomo said:

And if you believe @moustic, he doesn’t even know how to speak French properly. What’s up with that? :P

He sooooo doesn't speak french at all ! ; ) 

2 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

Lots of repressed emotions coming out today. I'll play. 

Hey @moustic your socks are ugly and i bet you can't even juggle. 

damn... you are right... 

5 minutes ago, moustic said:

He sooooo doesn't speak french at all ! ; ) 

damn... you are right... 

I speak enough french to understand this tweet and laugh my ass off at the backlash they'd get.

For the non-french folks here... it's basically saying that there's a legit chance MTL picks up DeAngelo lol

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

I speak enough french to understand this tweet and laugh my ass off at the backlash they'd get.

For the non-french folks here... it's basically saying that there's a legit chance MTL picks up DeAngelo lol

You guys don’t have political parties up there right?

it’s just Molson versus Labatt and Quebec versus everyone, right?

2 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

So they’re gonna follow up drafting a sexual predator in the first round with signing a known racist piece of sh!t? Marc Bergevin is a fvcking a$$hole.

3 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

@mfitz804i guess we’re aren’t getting our boy Ullmark…

Not that we don’t have the money, but I don’t think we’d be looking to spend that much on a quasi-backup. 

I guess I will just keep calling him Pinus Ullmark in the GDT when we play against him…

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

I think people are just saying we are in the mix for everyone because we have so much to spend. 

We should be “very much in the mix” for any middle to high ranked free agent with little exception. 

• Like 1