The 2021 Offseason Thread

jagknife

7 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

In 10 years we can remember where we all were when Hamilton did or didn't sign. 

Yep, on our mobiles, laptops and PCs pressing refresh every thirty seconds and doing absolutely none of the things we should be doing!

• Haha 1

I know it all comes down to timing and money at the end of the day, but Fitz likely just signed the biggest UFA in franchise history and he’s been the GM for what, a year and change? Pretty impressive considering the two guys that came before him. 

Just now, Nicomo said:

I know it all comes down to timing and money at the end of the day, but Fitz likely just signed the biggest UFA in franchise history and he’s been the GM for what, a year and change? Pretty impressive considering the two guys that came before him. 

Well that's a bit unfair to lou and shero i think cause stars had to align perfectly for us to sign him

Just now, SterioDesign said:

Well that's a bit unfair to lou and shero i think cause stars had to align perfectly for us to sign him

I literally said it comes down to timing in my post…

it’s still a hell of a start for Fitz. 

3 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

It's nice to have good news for once. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

really not loving that TSN just went to commercial break saying “still nothing on Hamilton”......

lol who tf is this?

Jaime Lynn? Like the chick who played Tony Soprano's daughter? They definitely had NJ connections...

Edited by mfitz804