The 2021 Offseason Thread

jagknife

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

TSN:

Friedman being asked about the contract: "Being told from BOTH sides that the discussions are a grind. Devils waiting on an answer from Dougie Hamilton. Tons of things being discussed and nothing is agreed upon yet. There is still optimism."

ok... doubt is starting to set in.

That is not encouraging.

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

TSN:

Friedman being asked about the contract: "Being told from BOTH sides that the discussions are a grind. Devils waiting on an answer from Dougie Hamilton. Tons of things being discussed and nothing is agreed upon yet. There is still optimism."

Starting to feel like his camp is hoping that someone else jumps in at the last second.  Hope not.  

7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Can we just start making up our own fake Dougie Hamilton updates?

BREAKING: Dougie Hamilton spotted eating a funnel cake on the Seaside Heights boardwalk. 

I call bs on this...  it would be a zeppole.   This reeks of NY trolling.

Just now, MB3 said:

TSN:

If at any point the phrase "interest from another team" comes up, I'm quitting internet for the day. 

• Angry 1

Yeah I'm starting to prepare myself for bad news.  And the bitter reality that just because the Devils have the money to spend doesn't mean that high-profile, high-cost UFAs actually want to take it.  Feels like so much is riding on this...there's gotta be that pricey, in-demand "First Piece", in terms of showing a "We're back in business!" mindset to give the fanbase real hope...Hamilton just feels as "right" to be that guy for the Devils as it gets.

I hope sometime soon, I'm re-reading this post and thinking "It got a little dicey there for bit, but at least they got over the hump!"  

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I knew this sh!t would drag out. It never fails.

i remember that fvcking Kovy summer. It drove me insane. I remember being out with friends at the beach, kayaking, sitting at the bar, etc etc but i just couldn't help to check my phone every 2-3 minutes. 

• Like 1

Just now, SterioDesign said:

i remember that fvcking Kovy summer. It drove me insane. I remember being out with friends at the beach, kayaking, sitting at the bar, etc etc but i just couldn't help to check my phone every 2-3 minutes. 

And then Parise 2 years later

Just now, DevsMan84 said:

That would be very gross considering her father is standing behind her.

She hooked up with her brother