The 2021 Offseason Thread

jagknife

1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

I honestly can say I’m lukewarm on Tarasenko.  He’s always injured.

Always is a bit much. The last two seasons obviously, but before that he played in 76 or more games 5 years in a row. 

• Like 1

Just now, Nicomo said:

Always is a bit much. The last two seasons obviously, but before that he played in 76 or more games 5 years in a row. 

Fair enough. But he’s missed a lot of games over the last two years. 

8 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I figured that would be the case, I'm sticking with it. 

You’ll be glad you did. 

41 minutes ago, AEWHistory said:

Hard to argue that, but as much as I like the whole BB series I liked Deadwood even more.  Deadwood is, IMO, the best written show in television history.  

Deadwood is my #3 show of all time after The Sopranos and The Wire. The dialogue is definitely second to none. 

20 minutes ago, CarpathianForest said:

What are you seeing?

The Green Knight.

Should be very interesting. It's really not a typical a24 movie.

Actually my good buddy / co-host of my movies podcast and fellow devils fan (one of the very few i know in real life) is coming with me. We were at the movies a few weeks ago to see something else and the preview came up. He's a HUGE a24 movie fan. Their kind of slow, drama, oscar bait, character driven type of movies is 100% his fav type of movies and he HATES fantasy movies and that kind of stuff, refuses to see them even lol

So when that trailer ended i was like.... "wow... where do you stand on this one?" haha i assume he felt exactly like i did when Subban got traded here lol

So anyway, we're going together with a few pals so it should be interesting. 

Edit: Attached a screenshot of one of our video episode where we're both repping the Devils lol This is the podcast @moustic was too french to understand eventhough we're french :P

ddasda.thumb.jpg.488dda483e634da64800d4442d2c1027.jpg

Edited by SterioDesign

55 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

The Green Knight.

Should be very interesting. It's really not a typical a24 movie.

Actually my good buddy / co-host of my movies podcast and fellow devils fan (one of the very few i know in real life) is coming with me. We were at the movies a few weeks ago to see something else and the preview came up. He's a HUGE a24 movie fan. Their kind of slow, drama, oscar bait, character driven type of movies is 100% his fav type of movies and he HATES fantasy movies and that kind of stuff, refuses to see them even lol

So when that trailer ended i was like.... "wow... where do you stand on this one?" haha i assume he felt exactly like i did when Subban got traded here lol

So anyway, we're going together with a few pals so it should be interesting. 

Edit: Attached a screenshot of one of our video episode where we're both repping the Devils lol This is the podcast @moustic was too french to understand eventhough we're french :P

ddasda.thumb.jpg.488dda483e634da64800d4442d2c1027.jpg

Which one is you Sterio?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Get the feeling Saad was the guy he really wanted.  And that he may consider Tarasenko, but strictly on his own terms.  This next move may not be coming for a while.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Well what did you think of Green Knight?

It looks fvcking amazing. Beautifully shot. Almost every shot is an art piece. Lots of good actors in it too. I really went in blind and didn't look into it at all other than seeing the trailer once.

A bunch of stuff went way over my head cause I went in and  had no idea it was a King Arthur / Excalibur story. And i'm not really familiar with that story and not a big fan of knights / king stuff in general. But the people who went with me mostly were and they loved it. There's a lot of layers and everyone kind of found their own interpretation about some things, so it's one of those deep meaning vague movie at times disguised as a typical quest movie.

Thumbs up 

I would also like to report that as we speak... we still didnt trade for Tarasenko lol

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

It looks fvcking amazing. Beautifully shot. Almost every shot is an art piece. Lots of good actors in it too. I really went in blind and didn't look into it at all other than seeing the trailer once.

A bunch of stuff went way over my head cause I went in and  had no idea it was a King Arthur / Excalibur story. And i'm not really familiar with that story and not a big fan of knights / king stuff in general. But the people who went with me mostly were and they loved it. There's a lot of layers and everyone kind of found their own interpretation about some things, so it's one of those deep meaning vague movie at times disguised as a typical quest movie.

Thumbs up 

I would also like to report that as we speak... we still didnt trade for Tarasenko lol

Did they get a shrubbery?

• Haha 2