The 2021 Offseason Thread

jagknife

1 minute ago, pumpkin cutter said:

Hmmm wonder where he’ll go. Lol we all know it’s not us. Worlds greatest arena and bright lights!

I mean if he wants to play in a urinal, I can piss in a jar and request the equipment guy dump it on a rug by his stall at the Rock to give him the same odor

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

These back and forth salvos in the Kane v Kane saga are something…

Regardless of the individual, what she is saying seems to line up almost perfectly with what his history has essentially become public knowledge. We know he’s a gambler, an addict and “bankrupt” so the addition of the getaways makes sense.

0CADECB3-FD6D-4D2B-AB54-6EFFB6371675.png

E04FB174-BC85-4C4C-A0B9-AB27EDDCEB01.png

E4F0422B-047A-4666-8CE8-4A601711D4D4.png

Now this is a real gamble. One one side you don't want division rivals to get better. So you may want to up your offer to get him. But then IF he comes back and struggle with his shoulder, then it makes that team worst.

I don't really see a fit in NY so they could literally just be trying to raise the price for NJ and NYI. But also it's the Rangers and they just can't help themselves lol

i lol'ed at one comment from a Rangers fan saying "If we can get both of them without having to give up any “untouchables” and get Eichel at 50% I’d be ecstatic. That gives you this Panarin-Eichel-Tarasenko Lafreniére-Zibanejad-Kakko Kreider-Goodrow-Kravtsov Blais-Rooney-Reaves I’d fvcking nut dude"  lololol In what kind of fantasy world does this dude live in? You're NOT getting Eichel at 50% and Tarasenko by NOT sending anyone significant back lol

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 1

Just now, mfitz804 said:

If the Rangers wind up with both Eichel and Tarasenko, I hope they play a combined 20 games while taking the necessary time to improve their health. 

100%.

And that the Rangers prospects pool plunged to the bottom of the league

in other news Nose is heading to Carolina

• Like 2

Man, Marty is really showing how valuable he can be in the front office if he is helping with a Tarasenko trade. That and his insights in goalie scouting and recruiting Jonathan Bernier have been really great. I would be so stoked if the Devils landed Tarasenko. So curious about what the cost is looking like. The Devils can take on the full salary quite easily, which I'm not sure the Isles or Rangers will be willing to do. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, nessus said:

Man, Marty is really showing how valuable he can be in the front office if he is helping with a Tarasenko trade. That and his insights in goalie scouting and recruiting Jonathan Bernier have been really great. I would be so stoked if the Devils landed Tarasenko. So curious about what the cost is looking like. The Devils can take on the full salary quite easily, which I'm not sure the Isles or Rangers will be willing to do. 

Yeah depending on the cost i think it could be a why not move. The risk is just him not playing for 2 full years... if he doesn't play we'd just have the roster we were going to have anyway plus his cap hit won't really affect us. Especially if he's on LTIR. 

2 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

100%.

And that the Rangers prospects pool plunged to the bottom of the league

in other news Nose is heading to Carolina

Carolina continuing to build a losing team. 

2 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

For now…

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MB3 said:

the dichotomy of saying “i hope she’s making it up” and then saying “i have a daughter” is so headspinning I can’t keep up. 

There is no dichotomy. If this lady is making things up then that is incredibly harmful for women-kind in general, because every other real story gets doubted immediately.

My take is that some of this is true (he is trash with a gambling addiction) and some of it comes off as raging ex wife revenge. What is the truth? Hopefully we find out.

3 hours ago, SterioDesign said:
i lol'ed at one comment from a Rangers fan saying "If we can get both of them without having to give up any “untouchables” and get Eichel at 50% I’d be ecstatic. That gives you this Panarin-Eichel-Tarasenko Lafreniére-Zibanejad-Kakko Kreider-Goodrow-Kravtsov Blais-Rooney-Reaves I’d fvcking nut dude"  lololol In what kind of fantasy world does this dude live in? You're NOT getting Eichel at 50% and Tarasenko by NOT sending anyone significant back lol

I think it’s funnier he considers Rooney and Reaves even worth mentioning in his wet dream scenario lol. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Every other real story gets doubted immediately already, as evidenced by the fact that your first reaction was to assume/question whether the wife of this well documented douchebag is lying.

He said he hoped it wasn’t true, because otherwise Kane is an evil psychopath. He made no assumption and did not question anything. 

11 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

He said he hoped it wasn’t true, because otherwise Kane is an evil psychopath. He made no assumption and did not question anything. 

Reading through the thread, I saw him say: 

"The story is really hard to believe." 

as well as:

I'm hoping for sake of humanity she was making some of that stuff up.

That to me sounds about as someone questioning something as I've ever seen.