Jump to content

The 2021 Offseason Thread


jagknife
 Share

Recommended Posts

These back and forth salvos in the Kane v Kane saga are something…

Regardless of the individual, what she is saying seems to line up almost perfectly with what his history has essentially become public knowledge. We know he’s a gambler, an addict and “bankrupt” so the addition of the getaways makes sense.

0CADECB3-FD6D-4D2B-AB54-6EFFB6371675.png

E04FB174-BC85-4C4C-A0B9-AB27EDDCEB01.png

E4F0422B-047A-4666-8CE8-4A601711D4D4.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now this is a real gamble. One one side you don't want division rivals to get better. So you may want to up your offer to get him. But then IF he comes back and struggle with his shoulder, then it makes that team worst.

I don't really see a fit in NY so they could literally just be trying to raise the price for NJ and NYI. But also it's the Rangers and they just can't help themselves lol

i lol'ed at one comment from a Rangers fan saying "If we can get both of them without having to give up any “untouchables” and get Eichel at 50% I’d be ecstatic. That gives you this Panarin-Eichel-Tarasenko Lafreniére-Zibanejad-Kakko Kreider-Goodrow-Kravtsov Blais-Rooney-Reaves I’d fvcking nut dude"  lololol In what kind of fantasy world does this dude live in? You're NOT getting Eichel at 50% and Tarasenko by NOT sending anyone significant back lol

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If the Rangers wind up with both Eichel and Tarasenko, I hope they play a combined 20 games while taking the necessary time to improve their health. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, mfitz804 said:

If the Rangers wind up with both Eichel and Tarasenko, I hope they play a combined 20 games while taking the necessary time to improve their health. 

100%.

And that the Rangers prospects pool plunged to the bottom of the league

in other news Nose is heading to Carolina

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man, Marty is really showing how valuable he can be in the front office if he is helping with a Tarasenko trade. That and his insights in goalie scouting and recruiting Jonathan Bernier have been really great. I would be so stoked if the Devils landed Tarasenko. So curious about what the cost is looking like. The Devils can take on the full salary quite easily, which I'm not sure the Isles or Rangers will be willing to do. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, nessus said:

Man, Marty is really showing how valuable he can be in the front office if he is helping with a Tarasenko trade. That and his insights in goalie scouting and recruiting Jonathan Bernier have been really great. I would be so stoked if the Devils landed Tarasenko. So curious about what the cost is looking like. The Devils can take on the full salary quite easily, which I'm not sure the Isles or Rangers will be willing to do. 

Yeah depending on the cost i think it could be a why not move. The risk is just him not playing for 2 full years... if he doesn't play we'd just have the roster we were going to have anyway plus his cap hit won't really affect us. Especially if he's on LTIR. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

100%.

And that the Rangers prospects pool plunged to the bottom of the league

in other news Nose is heading to Carolina

 

Carolina continuing to build a losing team. 

2 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

 

For now…

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, MB3 said:

the dichotomy of saying “i hope she’s making it up” and then saying “i have a daughter” is so headspinning I can’t keep up. 

There is no dichotomy. If this lady is making things up then that is incredibly harmful for women-kind in general, because every other real story gets doubted immediately.

My take is that some of this is true (he is trash with a gambling addiction) and some of it comes off as raging ex wife revenge. What is the truth? Hopefully we find out.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SterioDesign said:
i lol'ed at one comment from a Rangers fan saying "If we can get both of them without having to give up any “untouchables” and get Eichel at 50% I’d be ecstatic. That gives you this Panarin-Eichel-Tarasenko Lafreniére-Zibanejad-Kakko Kreider-Goodrow-Kravtsov Blais-Rooney-Reaves I’d fvcking nut dude"  lololol In what kind of fantasy world does this dude live in? You're NOT getting Eichel at 50% and Tarasenko by NOT sending anyone significant back lol

I think it’s funnier he considers Rooney and Reaves even worth mentioning in his wet dream scenario lol. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Rob_Ottawa said:

There is no dichotomy. If this lady is making things up then that is incredibly harmful for women-kind in general, because every other real story gets doubted immediately.

My take is that some of this is true (he is trash with a gambling addiction) and some of it comes off as raging ex wife revenge. What is the truth? Hopefully we find out.

 

Every other real story gets doubted immediately already, as evidenced by the fact that your first reaction was to assume/question whether the wife of this well documented douchebag is lying.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Every other real story gets doubted immediately already, as evidenced by the fact that your first reaction was to assume/question whether the wife of this well documented douchebag is lying.

He said he hoped it wasn’t true, because otherwise Kane is an evil psychopath. He made no assumption and did not question anything. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

He said he hoped it wasn’t true, because otherwise Kane is an evil psychopath. He made no assumption and did not question anything. 

he OPENED with “The story is really hard to believe.” I know you love to argue for the sake of arguing but come on, man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

He said he hoped it wasn’t true, because otherwise Kane is an evil psychopath. He made no assumption and did not question anything. 

Reading through the thread, I saw him say: 

"The story is really hard to believe." 

as well as:

I'm hoping for sake of humanity she was making some of that stuff up.

That to me sounds about as someone questioning something as I've ever seen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Reading through the thread, I saw him say: 

"The story is really hard to believe." 

as well as:

I'm hoping for sake of humanity she was making some of that stuff up.

That to me sounds about as someone questioning something as I've ever seen.

lol i thought I was losing my mind 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

he OPENED with “The story is really hard to believe.” I know you love to argue for the sake of arguing but come on, man.

Yeah, I don't know how you miss that, or interpret it as anything else lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.