The 2021 Offseason Thread

jagknife

gonna just chime in with some optimism. it’s likely they agreed “hey, 7 years 61 million, good?” “good” and are now dealing with structure, financials, NMCs, etc. 

he’ll be a Devil

• Like 1

One of my co-workers mentioned us being one of the teams involved in a potential Tarasenko trade should they decide to actually move him. Has anyone else heard of this? Sounds too good to be true honestly and also makes me worried what we'd have to give up to make that happen. Speculate away lol 

Just now, MB3 said:

gonna just chime in with some optimism. it’s likely they agreed “hey, 7 years 61 million, good?” “good” and are now dealing with structure, financials, NMCs, etc. 

he’ll be a Devil

It's probably just taking a long time to explain how close to Manhattan he will be. 

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

It’s also a true statement.

As it happens, I need a new show to binge. Who is streaming it?

Just now, SeanMac16 said:

One of my co-workers mentioned us being one of the teams involved in a potential Tarasenko trade should they decide to actually move him. Has anyone else heard of this? Sounds too good to be true honestly and also makes me worried what we'd have to give up to make that happen. Speculate away lol 

we’ve been linked as a possible destination several times, if he’s moved.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

It's probably just taking a long time to explain how close to Manhattan he will be. 

Not sure. I think it may be on Hulu.

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

The first 4 seasons are on Netflix I believe

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Not sure. I think it may be on Hulu.

Seasons 1-4 on Netflix, hopefully 5 will be there by the time I need it lol. 

• Like 1

Can we just start making up our own fake Dougie Hamilton updates?

BREAKING: Dougie Hamilton spotted eating a funnel cake on the Seaside Heights boardwalk. 

Edited by mfitz804
  • Haha 2

TSN:

Friedman being asked about the contract: "Being told from BOTH sides that the discussions are a grind. Devils waiting on an answer from Dougie Hamilton. Tons of things being discussed and nothing is agreed upon yet. There is still optimism."

ok... doubt is starting to set in.

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

TSN:

Friedman being asked about the contract: "Being told from BOTH sides that the discussions are a grind. Devils waiting on an answer from Dougie Hamilton. Tons of things being discussed and nothing is agreed upon yet. There is still optimism."

That is not encouraging.

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

TSN:

Starting to feel like his camp is hoping that someone else jumps in at the last second.  Hope not.  

7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Can we just start making up our own fake Dougie Hamilton updates?

BREAKING: Dougie Hamilton spotted eating a funnel cake on the Seaside Heights boardwalk. 

I call bs on this...  it would be a zeppole.   This reeks of NY trolling.

Just now, MB3 said:

TSN:

If at any point the phrase "interest from another team" comes up, I'm quitting internet for the day. 

• Angry 1

Just now, MB3 said:

for whatever it's worth, Bernier in his interview just said "they added Dougie. That's a big piece!" 

At least we convinced one guy that we should be the top of his list. 

• Like 1