The 2021 Offseason Thread

jagknife

3 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Eklund is not a source and (at least a while ago) was a bannable offense lmao even being posted.

I was in 230 row 2 seat 7 and i broke my hand on the column outside of the section.

My seats at the time were in 209 but I went with a friend to section 2 which was behind the Carolina goal. I watched someone throw down their jersey as they left

Is this whole Doug not signing yet my fault?  I’ve been actually working for the last couple hours and not constantly hitting refresh in my browser. Should I have not worked during those hours?

The MSG show will cover all 3 teams, but draft night was cool, seemed like it was more than half Deviks with Erika and Bryce, even though they had Gianone and Moloney in the studio too. Got the DVR set earlier.

6 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Someone on HF said theres a Devils free agency show on MSG tonight so maybe it will be announced on there

Can you tell  what time it starts?

A lot of focus has been on Hamilton, and rightly so, but we have holes at forward we need to fill as well, there hasn't been any noise in that area. Would be interesting to see what is left. 

Just now, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

A lot of focus has been on Hamilton, and rightly so, but we have holes at forward we need to fill as well, there hasn't been any noise in that area. Would be interesting to see what is left. 

I'm still of the firm belief that, if the Devils are going to add to their forward group, it should be via trade and not free agency. Meier, Tarasenko, someone like that. 

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

Any word on Landeskog? I haven't been able to dig at all. My day has been all meetings. 

he re-signed last night 

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

Any word on Landeskog? I haven't been able to dig at all. My day has been all meetings. 

He re signed in Colorado for.. that's right, $7m a year.  Just as someone here predicted.

Jack Black Yes GIF

We got a bunch of reports of "Landeskog's negotiation took a turn for the worst and will test free agency" and then they got it done.

So im staying hopeful until im hearing that he's not signing vs just taking its time to sign

• Like 1

Just now, SterioDesign said:

We got a bunch of reports of "Landeskog's negotiation took a turn for the worst and will test free agency" and then they got it done.

So im staying hopeful until im hearing that he's not signing vs just taking its time to sign

yeah, and nothing negative like that from anyone. 

again, after googling we knew the terms (years/money) from Hymen on friday. iwe found out the official terms of that contract five days later.

4 hours ago, MB3 said:

wouldn’t be the first time Lou got blindsided and missed signing Parise 

Burrrrrnnnn!