Playoffs

point

3 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Foligno told Perry before fighting that he knew it was an accident but that its their captain so he has to do something, thats it.

I mean.. people can think its dumb and i totally get it. But then if that's dumb... how dumb is... 3 fights right off the faceoffs against the Rangers? literally nothing happened before right? So how is that celebrated and amazing. But a player fighting to boost his team after they all think that their captain may be seriously fvcked or suffered a career ending injury, it was fvcking scary

it was a dumb fight. no reason at all for it. like i said before, felt bad for perry. 

14 hours ago, pumpkin cutter said:

it was a dumb fight. no reason at all for it. like i said before, felt bad for perry. 

It was a dumb fight, I agree. But I think Foligno was more or less trying to prevent it from escalating any further.

Didn't stop Simmonds from chasing him around anyway, though 

13 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Also, how fvcking hilarious would it be for the Oilers to be swept with McDavid collecting 0 points? After the league spent a whole year (rightfully) pumping his tires?

Best chaos scenario available imo

That and Toronto going out in the first round again TO MONTREAL.  That city would implode.  

Edited by Lateralous
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Also, how fvcking hilarious would it be for the Oilers to be swept with McDavid collecting 0 points? After the league spent a whole year (rightfully) pumping his tires?

Best chaos scenario available imo

The Jets have done an amazing job at shutting him down so far. Going back to Winnipeg with a 2-0 lead is huge. 

Also as a NY Jets fan, its very rare for me to get to type the phrase "Jets have done an amazing job" without sarcasm so that was nice. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, jagknife said:

wooooow. For once they got one right

Kadri does this in the playoffs literally every year. I think he’s been suspended for more playoff games than anyone in history.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

The Jets have done an amazing job at shutting him down so far. Going back to Winnipeg with a 2-0 lead is huge. 

Also as a NY Jets fan, its very rare for me to get to type the phrase "Jets have done an amazing job" without sarcasm so that was nice. 

Let's also point a finger at draisaitl .. goose eggs for him too

That city will lose its mind if they lose in the first round and McDavid and Draisaitl are non-factors. I don’t think that’s something most people even thought was possible. If you told me Edmonton would be down 2-0 and McDavid and Draisaitl would be pointless in those two games, I would’ve thought you were insane lol.

46 minutes ago, Crisis said:

Is anybody watching this TBL FLA game?  Holy sh!t

Okay I’ve only seen one horrendous angle of the Duclair “slash” to Kucherov, any angle make it actually legitimate, or is Kuch being as big of a faking b-tch as one would expect of that Russian douche?

Holy sh!t... just watched the replay of the Stastny goal and, while it was nice, what I can't believe is that the announcer said he played in his 1,000th game this season???  I would have guessed that he was 28 or 29 years old, mayyybe 30.  I had no clue he has been around as long and has played in as many games as Zajac.  That's unreal.  

Makes me feel pretty damn old considering I remember his father, Peter, fairly well (I'm sure others here do as well since he played for us).

1 hour ago, pumpkin cutter said:

I put it on right before kucherov got hurt. What a sh!tshow. 

islanders already up 2. I can see that series go 7. 

Sergachev looked pretty hurt too from that hit.

2 hours ago, jagknife said:

Okay I’ve only seen one horrendous angle of the Duclair “slash” to Kucherov, any angle make it actually legitimate, or is Kuch being as big of a faking b-tch as one would expect of that Russian douche?

I didn't think it looked as bad as he was making it out to be either. 

• Like 1