Playoffs

point

38 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Have to say, that building is really rocking. You would never know it wasn’t full capacity hearing it on tv. 

Imagine if it was full capacity? The roof would be coming off.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jerrydevil said:

Zajac is playing tonight, I'm not sure who is sitting to make room for him. Palmieri with a goal to tie the score at 2-2. Jeff Carter continues to play great. Entertaining game so far.

Was Wahlstrom - watch his head/neck. Damn. The angle around the 1:20 mark is brutal.

Edited by titans04

5 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

Nashville is done now after giving up a late 3rd period goal to then lose in ot, sounds familiar, minus the playoff part. 

You know what else sounds familiar?  With the exception of one player (Granlund) basically everyone on the roster has been worse under Hynes than the previous coach.  Funny how everyone on our roster with the exception of Palmieri looks better since we moved on from him.   

That shell they went into all 3rd period was embarrassing.  They did it last game too.   

• Like 4

The second they opened up a multi-goal lead, I knew they were done cause, like clockwork Hynes pulled back on the reins and made them play scared.

The intermission team was all over him, saying how wonderful he was and how his managing was why they should take that game.

Then he really showed his colors. I’m thrilled. I’d pull for Nashville if it wasn’t for him, but I loathe that man so much, I rooted for the team that ripped our hearts out in the playoffs two painful times.

4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

This is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen...

I hope Carolina sweeps them. 

Holy sh!t, as if their unpunished cap games weren’t enough, you can’t wear an opposing team jersey in a “club” seat? fvck them.

36 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Holy sh!t, as if their unpunished cap games weren’t enough, you can’t wear an opposing team jersey in a “club” seat? fvck them.

I can understand why they wouldn't want that, I could even understand having a policy against it to discourage it. But to actually go and try to enforce it is ridiculous. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

This is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen...

I hope Carolina sweeps them. 

This guy jumps from so if I can't wear my Panthers jersey straight to well can I wear a Hitler or swastika shirt then? Woof. He also clearly knew the rule going in and this seems like it was just him trying to skirt around it. He should have just bought a different section instead of being a baby about this. 

I'm not even a Tampa Bay fan and I know about this policy cause they have had it for a bunch of years now, like since 2015 I believe.

I also absolutely support it, at Red Bulls games visiting teams fans are not allowed into the supporters section and they will be removed by security if they try to get in there with another teams gear on. 

A lot of soccer leagues around the world also separate the visiting fans from the home team. Personally I wish the NHL would adopt a visiting fan section. I use to go to a ton of road games for the Devils and I've basically stopped over the years cause I hate sitting around the home teams fans. Going to Red Bulls road games and being in our own section is such a pleasure in comparison.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

This guy jumps from so if I can't wear my Panthers jersey straight to well can I wear a Hitler or swastika shirt then? Woof. He also clearly knew the rule going in and this seems like it was just him trying to skirt around it. He should have just bought a different section instead of being a baby about this. 

Not only being a baby, but also doing it for the video to post. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I'm not even a Tampa Bay fan and I know about this policy cause they have had it for a bunch of years now, like since 2015 I believe.

I also absolutely support it, at Red Bulls games visiting teams fans are not allowed into the supporters section and they will be removed by security if they try to get in there with another teams gear on. 

A lot of soccer leagues around the world also separate the visiting fans from the home team. Personally I wish the NHL would adopt a visiting fan section. I use to go to a ton of road games for the Devils and I've basically stopped over the years cause I hate sitting around the home teams fans. Going to Red Bulls road games and being in our own section is such a pleasure in comparison.

There’s also a massive difference between a soccer supporters section and club seats.

don’t get me wrong, your point is valid about it being a thing for years, but comparing apples to oranges a bit between the two sports, no?

• Like 1